Author Topic: Making a comstar character  (Read 1775 times)

lorddrakewater

Making a comstar character
« on: 18 May 2011, 20:52:08 »
So I notice that on the life module 0 you can take comstar and you have to get a secondary affiliation.  no prob there but assuming you want to stay with comstar how does that affect stage 1 and 2 as there doesn't seem to be a clear cut choice tailored to comstar/wob?  or have I missed something entirely

Drufause

• Master Sergeant
  • We were never here.
Re: Making a comstar character
« Reply #1 on: 18 May 2011, 21:10:00 »
Comstar can be from almost anywhere.  You start somewhere idk Draconis Combine, wherever.  You more than likely tailor your character to have been recruited/joined comstar in late teens.
Combat Command Counters Thread
http://www.classicbattletech.com/forums/index.php?topic=191.0
quote by OgreBattle on 09/08/2011
"Knowledge and social skills usually use separate attributes, and often when you're good at one you take the other as your dump stat."

lorddrakewater

« Reply #2 on: 18 May 2011, 21:22:01 »
So as I fill in the blanks I noticed that Comstar/WoB have a fixed emeny and then each sub has the opposite as a specific is that 200 or is it just ment to clarify?

Drufause

• Master Sergeant
  • We were never here.
« Reply #3 on: 18 May 2011, 21:32:59 »
I would say there is a second 100 point enemy.  But if your not sure you could post the question in masters of the universe.
Combat Command Counters Thread
http://www.classicbattletech.com/forums/index.php?topic=191.0
quote by OgreBattle on 09/08/2011
"Knowledge and social skills usually use separate attributes, and often when you're good at one you take the other as your dump stat."

lorddrakewater

« Reply #4 on: 18 May 2011, 21:38:07 »
Thanks I might have too.  But I'll prolly ask the GM how he fills about it.

Register