Author Topic: IWM Museum Scale Models  (Read 1434 times)

Valkerie

• Captain
  • Gravity always wins.
IWM Museum Scale Models
« on: 08 May 2018, 17:56:59 »
My brother and I were talking about each getting one of the museum scale models from IWM, painting them, and then trading them for Christmas.  Before we venture in though, we both have the same question: how do they compare in size to the regular minis?  I didn't have much luck finding any photos that compared size.  Does anyone have a photo they could share?  Much thanks in advance!  :)
There is no avoiding war; it can only be postponed to the advantage of others.   -Machiavelli

Greetings, Mechwarrior!  You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the frontier against...Oops, wrong universe.  -unknown SLDF Recruiter

Because overkill is underrated my friend.  -John "Hannibal" Smith

Unit/Scheme of the Month Master Index

CranstonSnord

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant
Re: IWM Museum Scale Models
« Reply #1 on: 08 May 2018, 18:30:15 »
They're big.

Valkerie

• Captain
  • Gravity always wins.
Re: IWM Museum Scale Models
« Reply #2 on: 08 May 2018, 19:34:17 »
Wow, they are.  But that's what we were hoping for.  Detailing looks pretty good on them as well.  Thanks for the pic!  :thumbsup:
There is no avoiding war; it can only be postponed to the advantage of others.   -Machiavelli

Greetings, Mechwarrior!  You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the frontier against...Oops, wrong universe.  -unknown SLDF Recruiter

Because overkill is underrated my friend.  -John "Hannibal" Smith

Unit/Scheme of the Month Master Index

Register