Author Topic: BattleTech Long Island II  (Read 174776 times)

eilidhdawn

• Warrant Officer
Re: BattleTech Long Island II
« Reply #1080 on: 17 September 2020, 18:01:24 »
Countryside around Camp Kaki
« Last Edit: 17 September 2020, 18:06:09 by eilidhdawn »

eilidhdawn

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #1081 on: 17 September 2020, 18:08:01 »
Countryside around Camp Maru

eilidhdawn

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #1082 on: 17 September 2020, 18:09:38 »

eilidhdawn

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #1083 on: 17 September 2020, 18:14:37 »

eilidhdawn

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #1084 on: 17 September 2020, 18:23:59 »
Country around Camp Haken and Hilo

eilidhdawn

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #1085 on: 17 September 2020, 18:27:36 »
Countryside around Camp Haken and Hilo

eilidhdawn

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #1086 on: 17 September 2020, 18:38:07 »
Countryside around Camp Kurawa

eilidhdawn

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #1087 on: 17 September 2020, 18:41:23 »
Countryside around Camp Kurawa
« Last Edit: 17 September 2020, 18:43:00 by eilidhdawn »

eilidhdawn

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #1088 on: 17 September 2020, 22:32:36 »

Hilo

eilidhdawn

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #1089 on: 18 September 2020, 16:24:28 »
Yousai and suburbs

eilidhdawn

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #1090 on: 18 September 2020, 16:26:33 »
Yousai and suburbs

jimdigris

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #1091 on: 26 September 2020, 16:24:51 »
Thanks for the pictures, Eilidhawn. :thumbsup:

Would anyone be interested in doing the Alpha Strike portion of the World Wide Event within the next week or two?

Fyall

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #1092 on: 26 September 2020, 19:49:32 »
yes
Windage and elevation Mrs. Langdon. Windage and elevation."

Maranthain

• Sergeant
    • Winter's Dream Mercenary Unit
« Reply #1093 on: 26 September 2020, 23:43:55 »
I'd need to know when. I have a wedding that I'm in the wedding party for on Oct 3. And work only gives me notice on Thursday for the next week.
Strength Through Perseverance

jimdigris

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #1094 on: 27 September 2020, 06:10:56 »
I'll need to get a date with Brothers Grimm.

shadhawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
« Reply #1095 on: 30 September 2020, 13:23:34 »
“Herr Bosche welcome to Nejiro. I hope you trip here was not too difficult. I am Elisio Aguiar Tekeda, I am the liaison for the GSF.” He extends out his hand.
“Danke it is good to be back on the ground. The trip out was not too bad just long.” He takes the extended hand.
“I have some personal that will help your unit get squared away. After the customs inspections we will get your people to Camp Haken. This will be you base of operations at this time.” Tekeda looks at his data pad. “If you would have you Executive Officer work with Chi-i Hayashi she will get your people settled in.” He looks to the young woman next to him. “She is a member of the local Militia and will help with any needs your people have.” Looking back to his pad. “I will request that you join me on a trip to Camp Kurawa so I can introduce you to Major Franks. She is the overall commander of the units of the GSF.”
“How long will this take?”
Looking over his shoulder. “Dame Huneycut would and Chi-i Hayashi see to getting our unit settled in.”
“Jawohl.” She looks to the young woman and they head off.
“How long will be away?”
“Two days. The trip will be six hours each way as we will be on the other side of the continent. Figure time for you and the Major to meet and you to get some rest after all of this traveling.” He looks to his pad once more. “If you need your things I will have one of my people get them for you.”
“Nein, I will have one of my troopers get them now.” He signals to one of his troopers, than looks over Tekeda. “How long have you been the liaison officer? My people were dealing with a Jack Nakatomi.”
“I took over the beginning of the month. Misutā Nakatomi has taken on other duties.”
“I see.” He looks over at his unit as they are getting equipment and personal off the DropShip. The trooper he signaled heads over and hands me a bag “Danke.” The trooper tilts his head and two other troopers with small packs fall in behind them. “I am ready when you are.” They all move to a vehicle that has pulled up and then head to a different Drop Pad that has a Shuttle on it.

Fyall

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #1096 on: 30 September 2020, 14:11:53 »
to appease the benevolent despot
« Last Edit: 30 September 2020, 21:36:20 by ogremage »

jimdigris

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #1097 on: 30 September 2020, 14:59:20 »
I've reserved a table at Brother's Grimm for the WWE Alpha Strike on Sunday October 11.  That's two Sundays from now.  I was told that we can play from 1 to 5 pm.  I don't know how strict they are about it.  It may be a new policy for the duration of the Plague.

shadhawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
« Reply #1098 on: 30 September 2020, 18:31:00 »
I've reserved a table at Brother's Grimm for the WWE Alpha Strike on Sunday October 11.  That's two Sundays from now.  I was told that we can play from 1 to 5 pm.  I don't know how strict they are about it.  It may be a new policy for the duration of the Plague.

Did they set a limit to the number of players?

jimdigris

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #1099 on: 30 September 2020, 18:56:34 »
They didn't mention it.

shadhawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
« Reply #1100 on: 01 October 2020, 12:50:35 »
They didn't mention it.

OK just don't want to get them is trouble if too many want to play.

shadhawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
« Reply #1101 on: 01 October 2020, 12:51:18 »
Working at his data pad on the ride to the shuttle Tekeda types a message to the other GSF commanders that a new unit is on world and that if they want a video conference can be setup after the new units commander and Major Franks have meet.

shadhawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
« Reply #1102 on: 01 October 2020, 12:51:52 »
They get to the shuttle and board. A young lady gets them seated. She then hands packets to the three guests. The packets have information on Nejiro. She asks them in German what they would like to eat and drink. She introduces herself as Molly Malone and that she will be working with them to help with any questions they have about Nejiro. She heads to the galley to get food and drinks for all.
Tekeda looks at them “Ojo Malone will work your unit to help with the cultural differences. Nejiro is made of many different groups and having someone that understands them will be helpful. Please understand that Nejiro is not a Combine world. We have ties to the Combine but are very much an independent world.” Looking over his data pad then back them. “We have had some problems with the differences that other units in the GSF bring and have placed people to help overcome these problems before they go too far.”
Molly returns with a cart with drinks and food. She sets the cart so all can reach it and takes a seat so she faces all. “I picked some of the more popular drinks and dishes. If you would like something different I can try to make it but the kitchen is limited.”
“Molly is a very good cook. She is fluent in a half dozen languages.” Tekeda reaches for a glass of juice. “She also understands something like a dozen more.” He lifts his glass to her.
Molly looks down a bit flushed. “You are too kind.” She looks still a bit red in her face and smiles. “But language skills stop at dozen.” She takes a class of water. “I am fluent in Japanese, Gaelic, English, Welsh, French and German. I understand Italian, Korean, Russian, Mandarin, Hawaiian and Arabic.” She takes a sip of her water, “Meine Herren, bitte helfen Sie sich selbst. Sie sollten etwas finden, das Ihnen gefällt.”

jimdigris

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #1103 on: 01 October 2020, 15:37:32 »
OK just don't want to get them is trouble if too many want to play.
I just called.  They said that the limit is 8 players. 

Fyall

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #1104 on: 01 October 2020, 15:37:53 »

Devondra

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #1105 on: 02 October 2020, 13:12:40 »
just a friendly reminder to all who have not done so

get your supply and ammo order into Anthony so we can get the most bang for our buck by doing the group order

Fyall

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #1106 on: 03 October 2020, 15:38:38 »
"So you may not consider me rude in the future. I understand Japanese(ooc player doesn't) but due too many years speaking the dialects of the Nords my attempt at speaking it only butchers the beautiful language.

As far as addressing me you have three options, General, since in all of documented history no individual who  has ever been promoted to general has ever lost it, even in retirement, this includes Benedict Arnold, Douglas MacArthur, and Erwin Rommel.  Or you can address me is as my Lord or Sir Duke.  The third option, which I prefer, is "Duke", and eliminates any confusion in social situations that require protocol.

And She's the  Major,  drawing attention to the  lean and tall brunette seated across the aisle wearing a grey pilot's jumpsuit with aviator wings, with certifications in fixed wing and rotary and a name tag with Honeycut.

" "I presume we are flying to an introduction to the commander of the G.S.F. and not the Governor, correct? What can you tell me about the commander? Who is he or she? Are they native to this planet? If not where are they from?

Most of my commanders are graduates of THE Nagelring. I understand you have a NDCMS ACADEMY here on planet? Those commanders have  also pent time as instructors through out the Fedcom, excuse me former Fedcom,  we are also willing to share what we know if you will allow us.
« Last Edit: 04 October 2020, 16:13:27 by ogremage »

Fyall

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #1107 on: 03 October 2020, 16:12:11 »
On another note, do you have many W.I.G.E. transports? any factories here on planet?

shadhawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
« Reply #1108 on: 04 October 2020, 23:18:58 »
“English works well. It is a second language for many here on Nejiro. Japanese is of course the language of the world with Russian, Korean, Hawaiian, Welsh, Gaelic, Italian, Mandarin and Arabic the other major languages.” Tekeda drinks more of his juice. “Plus the other units that make up the GSF bringing in the languages from their home realms. But this would be something to take up with Malone san.” He glances toward Molly. “The information on the data pads we provided will help you with the other commands of the GSF also.” He looks over the tray and picks a small dish. “So if “Duke” is what you like then “Duke” is shall be.” Looking to the Brunette. “Major I see that you are a pilot. You will find Nejiro a very interesting world to fly on. Just one word of warning, if you are flying on Nankyoku the tempest that covers a major part of that landmass is no place to fly any kind of aircraft. The winds die down and start up with no notice.” Offering a couple of the dishes to the others on board. “Molly I hope you have seen to it that the flight crew gets to eat some of this wonderful food you have made.”
Looking forward then back. “The flight crew has not asked but do know of the food.”
“Very good, they should have some of this.” He checks over the data pad. “Correct. It is best that you meet with Major Franks first as she is the overall commander of the GSF. The other units that make up the GSF are mercenary troops as well. The different commands are from different households. Major Franks is like you from the Lyran Alliance. As for the other units I will let Major Franks handle that. I have informed the other commanders that a video conference can be setup.” He finishes the dish he took and places it back on the cart. “You will get to meet with the Governor in a few days.” Checking his pad some more. “Yes we have training facilities for the other branches of the ground forces. We also offer courses that your Mech warriors may find useful. As part of your employment your command can make use of the training offered.  As for your question about W.I.G.E. vehicles, no we do not have any production facilities for them.” He enters some data in his pad.

Fyall

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #1109 on: 06 October 2020, 07:22:24 »
"Major Franks, you say. I wonder if ..."

Register