Author Topic: Battletech Long Island III  (Read 109375 times)

shadhawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
Re: Battletech Long Island III
« Reply #960 on: 01 March 2023, 20:34:08 »
“So to what do I owe the honor of this call Mr. Tekada?” Kono ask.
“I am hoping that the GSF units on Shinrin can use Camp Senshi as a rest and refit base.”
“I would have no problem with that. I am sure that Kapten Bjomsen also would not have a problem as well.”
“Thank you, I will inform Captain Franks that he and the others are welcome.”
“Will you be air lifting in techs and supplies?” She asks with a sharp bite.
“”I will see what can be done on the tech end. I was going to shift funds for any needed material need for the repairs.”
“I see.” She looks at the screen. “I will make sure that a full invoice is made.”
“Dōmo arigatōgozaimasu Sho-sa.” He signs off.
Looking at the now blank screen. “Chīsana nuigurumi shatsu” She turns to the duty officer. “We will need to make some room for the GSF units and they will be with us for a while.”
“Hai Sho-sa!”
“Inform Chi-i Ho that he will need to keep good records on any and all items we use to help repair the equipment they will be bringing in.” She looks back at the screen. “Little stuffed shirt.”
“Sho-sa?”
“Nothing, just get things ready.”
‘Hai.”
“It will be good to have some extra support with the WoB’s still around.”

“So now that we have some heavy gear out here do you think we can try to open this can Major?”
“Why not, we will be here for a few days more.”
“OK so we will cut that door open and see what we find inside.”

« Last Edit: 01 March 2023, 21:10:44 by shadhawk »

shadhawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
« Reply #961 on: 01 March 2023, 21:08:45 »
next mission is 3/12

“Lieutenant Ash, have your units make what field repairs they can and be ready to move out in eight ( 8 ) hours. Transport will pick you up.” The GSF comms officer informs her. “We have picked up that unit you just tangled with and will have a transported to an area just ahead of them. This will also give other units time to move and block them and for the other units to maybe join you.”

“Sir a recon drone has picked up a large, mechanized force moving into the area that the bandit force the GSF just tangled with.”
“Any idea who they are?”
“No positive ID yet but from the direction they are moving from the best guess is Malik and from the size of it they are sending most if not all of the heavy units they have.”
“They are fools if they think they can deal with that bandit force on their own.” Looking at his comms officer Tekeda continues. “Make sure that the GSF knows that Malik’s Muhajimun Alshabh is moving to intercept that bandit force. Then get me Zain el-Jalair-Malik so I can ask just what is going on.”
“Hai!”
“Last off get transport control on the line and make sure we do not have the same problems this time!”
“Hai”

These are the units for this mission. They are the ones you used for mission 77
Hands of the Goddess Force
Lieutenant Debbie Ash            ARC-4M Archer
Sergeant Bobbi                  Piranha
Pegasus Scout Tank (MRM)            Lieutenant Laila Barcenes      DCMS C3S
Blizzard Hover Transport (Charlie)      
Theseus Medium Battle Armor (B)      
Foot Infantry Squad SRM (C)         
Foot Infantry Squad SRM (D)         

Kiah’s Hammers Force
MechWarrior Sergeant Rory            LCT-6M Locust
MechWarrior Sergeant Kiston          HBK-4G Hunchback
Saladin Assault Hover Tank (LB-X)      Sergeant Tyreece
Maxim Heavy Hover Transport (Bravo) (Infantry)
Fenrir Battle Armor               
Rottweiler Battle Armor            

Ironborn Force
Lieutenant Maria “Matriarch” Boltey       PXH-1K Phoenix Hawk
Lieutenant Jurgen Blacktyde         GLT-4L Guillotine
Condor Heavy Tank (Liao)            Sergeant Prashka Chen
Goblin Infantry Tank (Bravo)         Staff Sergeant Anya Tereshakaya
Rifle Foot Infantry Platoon (MG) (B)      

The Dragon’s Clutch Force
Tai-i Enyo Musashi               NDA-1K No-Dachi
Chu-i Shimizu                  DRG-1G Grand Dragon
Striker Light Tank (Alpha)         
Karnov UR Transport (58)         
Raiden Battle Armor (Laser)         
Kage Light Battle Armor (A)         GoChi Keichi Inazawa
Road’s Warriors Force
Tai-i Sakura Nakamura            WHM-6D Warhammer         Lance Leader
Chu-i Miyamoto “Bisho” Musashi          Shadow Cat B
Raiden Battle Armor (Laser) (B)         
Dan Cannon                  BJ2-OA Blackjack
Standard Inner Sphere Battle Armor (MG) (A)
Donar Attack Helicopter            “Saddles” Keichi Sakamura

Winter’s Dream Force
Reina “Ice Queen” Rolfsdotter         GRF-3M Griffin
MechWarrior Otis “Mine Dancer”         KY2-D-02 Kyudo
Demolisher (gauss)               Lojtnant Olaf Dammerung “Squall”   Armor CO - Unit XO
Maxim (I) Heavy Hover Transport      “Hunter’s Den”
17th Kobold Battle Armor Infantry Platoon   Lojnant Segol Lundmark

6th Ghost
Gunsho Alexi Harris               KIM-2 Komodo
H-7A Warrior Attack Helicopter   Alpha
H-7A Warrior Attack Helicopter   Bravo
Karnov UR Transport (’55) Alpha      
Kage Light Battle Armor TAG Echo   
Kage Light Battle Armor TAG Foxtrot   
ComStar
JVN-10F Fire Javelin               Adept George Hovan         Level CO
MCY-99 Mercury                  Adept Ann Hovan
Blizzard Hover Transport      
Standard Inner Sphere Battle Armor
Blizzard Hover Transport      
Standard Inner Sphere Battle Armor
Heavy APC hover         
Foot Infantry Platoon         
Foot Infantry Platoon         
Heavy APC hover         
Foot Infantry Platoon         
Foot Infantry Platoon         

Maranthain

• Sergeant
    • Winter's Dream Mercenary Unit
« Reply #962 on: 02 March 2023, 15:11:07 »
Will not be able to make this month as well, but I should be able to make April on, assuming I get the dates in early.
Strength Through Perseverance

shadhawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
« Reply #963 on: 03 March 2023, 19:45:19 »
Will not be able to make this month as well, but I should be able to make April on, assuming I get the dates in early.

I will see if they have April open

jimdigris

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #964 on: 08 March 2023, 17:34:50 »
Legendary Realms Games,  294 E Montauk Hwy, Lindenhurst, NY 11757 will have the Mercenary Kickstarter launch party.

shadhawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
« Reply #965 on: 08 March 2023, 18:44:46 »
Legendary Realms Games,  294 E Montauk Hwy, Lindenhurst, NY 11757 will have the Mercenary Kickstarter launch party.

Sounds good  8)

jimdigris

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #966 on: 11 March 2023, 13:36:39 »
Just a little reminder: game tomorrow.

IronbornGreyjoy

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #967 on: 12 March 2023, 19:29:50 »
"Recovery Corps, this is Tereshskaya." Said Anya over the secure channel.

"We read you, Staff Sergeant, go ahead." Came the response.

"I need a pick-up for Sergeant Chen and her Condor.  Her motive system has suffered serious damage.  She's officially off the pursuit."  Anya returned.

"Understood."

"While you're at it," Anya continued, "pick up Lieutenant Botley and Matriarch as well.  Her legs are a mess."

"Hey!"  Maria shouted angrily at the tank commander.  "It's only armor damage.  I can still fight.  Don't make me pull rank on you!"

"<Shut up, you old hag!>" Anya said in Russian as she hit the killswitch on her 'Mech, bringing Matriarch to a halt.

"God dammit, you'll pay for this!"  Maria cried out as her 'Mech shut down.

"You've only yourself to blame, Botley."  Chided Jurgen.  "You advanced too far and let them nearly disable you."

"I didn't ask for your opinion, Berserker."  Anya silenced him.  "Her attack was not unreasonable, but she should have fallen back after getting hit with the first minefield.  Fuka is not the only one who uses those tactics."  She returned to speaking with Recovery.  "Anyway, get them both out of here and back to base camp."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Don't call me ma'am.  I actually work for a living."  Anya countered.

"Yes, Staff Sergeant, sorry."

Rolling her eyes, Anya switched channels.  "Camp Haken, this is Staff Sergeant Tereshskaya.  Chen and Botley are out of the fight here.  I will need a new 'Mech and a new tank to continue our pursuit.  Preferably not currently being driven by maniacs..."

Bleusman

• Private
  • Here Prince Hanse, have a cheeseburger.
« Reply #968 on: 13 March 2023, 16:03:39 »
Just waking for them to start the registration.
Are you the point man on this?
Urbanmech, the myth, the legend, the Urbie!

jimdigris

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #969 on: 13 March 2023, 16:13:02 »
No, it was announced on Discord.  They haven't reached out to me.  Their calendar doesn't mention it though.
« Last Edit: 13 March 2023, 16:15:34 by jimdigris »

shadhawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
« Reply #970 on: 14 March 2023, 17:22:19 »
"Recovery Corps, this is Tereshskaya." Said Anya over the secure channel.

"We read you, Staff Sergeant, go ahead." Came the response.

"I need a pick-up for Sergeant Chen and her Condor.  Her motive system has suffered serious damage.  She's officially off the pursuit."  Anya returned.

"Understood."

"While you're at it," Anya continued, "pick up Lieutenant Botley and Matriarch as well.  Her legs are a mess."

"Hey!"  Maria shouted angrily at the tank commander.  "It's only armor damage.  I can still fight.  Don't make me pull rank on you!"

"<Shut up, you old hag!>" Anya said in Russian as she hit the killswitch on her 'Mech, bringing Matriarch to a halt.

"God dammit, you'll pay for this!"  Maria cried out as her 'Mech shut down.

"You've only yourself to blame, Botley."  Chided Jurgen.  "You advanced too far and let them nearly disable you."

"I didn't ask for your opinion, Berserker."  Anya silenced him.  "Her attack was not unreasonable, but she should have fallen back after getting hit with the first minefield.  Fuka is not the only one who uses those tactics."  She returned to speaking with Recovery.  "Anyway, get them both out of here and back to base camp."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Don't call me ma'am.  I actually work for a living."  Anya countered.

"Yes, Staff Sergeant, sorry."

Rolling her eyes, Anya switched channels.  "Camp Haken, this is Staff Sergeant Tereshskaya.  Chen and Botley are out of the fight here.  I will need a new 'Mech and a new tank to continue our pursuit.  Preferably not currently being driven by maniacs..."

“Command this is recovery one, what are we doing with the tank the bandits abandoned?”

“All units return to base.”
“Why? Are we not going to destroy these bandits?”
“We will not catch them as they are too fast.”
“But we have units that can catch them.”
“They may get close but they will end up just like the sell swords. No we will let them go and we will return home so they will be protected.”

“Looks like the tanks are getting tired of looking at our backs and watching them get smaller.”
“Good now we need to find a place to rest.”

“Sir sorry about the Blizzards, I forgot all about the Thunders when I let them get that close to the raiders.”
“Don’t worry about it Adept, No one got killed and the tech crews will get them back on line as soon as they can.”
“Thank you sir.”

“Wow look at the damage. What did you guys run over?
“Not run over but had dropped on us, Thunders.”
“I hope they don’t bring us any more vehicles. With what the locals dragged in and the last two fights we are almost out of room.”
‘Hay we have lots of space outside and look on the bright side we will not have to worry about work for some time to come.”
“True, if they keep this our grandkids will have jobs for life.”

Tyler Jorgensson

• Captain
« Reply #971 on: 14 March 2023, 17:24:14 »
No, it was announced on Discord.  They haven't reached out to me.  Their calendar doesn't mention it though.

Sorry to disrupt: what Discord is this? I was browsing their website and didn’t see anything mentioned but I definitely want in.

IronbornGreyjoy

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #972 on: 14 March 2023, 19:42:29 »
"Command this is recovery one, what are we doing with the tank the bandits abandoned?"

Anya responded first.  "Pack up what's left along with Matriarch and the Condor.  The bandits already detonated the mines they laid on it when they gave Lieutenant Botley a limp."

"Staff Sergeant Tereshskaya, this is Major Harlaw."  The message came from Camp Haken.  "We have heard your request, but it will take time to get the reinforcements you requested."

"Whoever you send better be fast and level-headed, ma'am."  Said Anya.

"Fast, yes.  Level-headed, that's up to your interpretation."  Alannah responded.

Anya held her head in her hands.  "Who's coming?"  She sighed.

"Lieutenant Alvarez in his Hollander and our Warrior H-7C."  Was Alannah's answer.

"Ma'am," Anya sounded skeptical.  "The Hollander is not fast.  In fact, it's even slower than Matriarch.  Also, if memory serves, the Warrior hasn't seen combat on-planet yet."

"The Hollander may be slower, but it has much longer range with its Gauss Rifle."  Alannah explained.  "Also the Warrior crew are former Barrett's Fusiliers and are fully approved by both Master Sergeant Zhao and Lieutenant Yang."

"I place little credence in anything that comes out of Boom Box's mouth."  Anya shook her head.  "But I trust Zhao.  I'll give them a shot.  How long before they arrive?"

"Here is their ETA..."

OOG: Anthony, how long will it take for my reinforcements to arrive?

jimdigris

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #973 on: 15 March 2023, 05:08:42 »
Sorry to disrupt: what Discord is this? I was browsing their website and didn’t see anything mentioned but I definitely want in.
The Demo Team discord; You might want to give them a phone call.

Tyler Jorgensson

• Captain
« Reply #974 on: 15 March 2023, 08:19:27 »
The Demo Team discord; You might want to give them a phone call.

Thanks!

Prometheum5

• Sergeant
« Reply #975 on: 17 March 2023, 10:35:07 »
Hey, I figured this was the best place to ask if there were any details for the LI Mercs event yet? I'm up in Albany but could try to come down for the day with some info. I haven't seen anything on the store's site yet.

jimdigris

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #976 on: 17 March 2023, 16:00:14 »
I've got nothing.

Tyler Jorgensson

• Captain
« Reply #977 on: 17 March 2023, 19:03:04 »
So far nothing yet I’m gonna give them a call tomorrow again. I need to know the times so I can get work straightened out ASAP.

shadhawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
« Reply #978 on: 18 March 2023, 18:30:44 »
"Command this is recovery one, what are we doing with the tank the bandits abandoned?"

Anya responded first.  "Pack up what's left along with Matriarch and the Condor.  The bandits already detonated the mines they laid on it when they gave Lieutenant Botley a limp."

"Staff Sergeant Tereshskaya, this is Major Harlaw."  The message came from Camp Haken.  "We have heard your request, but it will take time to get the reinforcements you requested."

"Whoever you send better be fast and level-headed, ma'am."  Said Anya.

"Fast, yes.  Level-headed, that's up to your interpretation."  Alannah responded.

Anya held her head in her hands.  "Who's coming?"  She sighed.

"Lieutenant Alvarez in his Hollander and our Warrior H-7C."  Was Alannah's answer.

"Ma'am," Anya sounded skeptical.  "The Hollander is not fast.  In fact, it's even slower than Matriarch.  Also, if memory serves, the Warrior hasn't seen combat on-planet yet."

"The Hollander may be slower, but it has much longer range with its Gauss Rifle."  Alannah explained.  "Also the Warrior crew are former Barrett's Fusiliers and are fully approved by both Master Sergeant Zhao and Lieutenant Yang."

"I place little credence in anything that comes out of Boom Box's mouth."  Anya shook her head.  "But I trust Zhao.  I'll give them a shot.  How long before they arrive?"

"Here is their ETA..."

OOG: Anthony, how long will it take for my reinforcements to arrive?

“Command to all GSF and allied units RTB” Over all secure command channels. “Command to all GSF and allied units RTB.”

Our next game will be 5/21. Grim is booked for April.

If people want to do something in April let me know and I will see what I can do. Maybe my place as I have all the toys  ::)

Keep your eyes open for the info for the May Mission  :thumbsup:

Tyler Jorgensson

• Captain
« Reply #979 on: 20 March 2023, 17:34:31 »
It’s up on their website for Thursday and Friday (23rd and 24th) 5-10pm for the Kickstarter Launch Party just FYI.

Prometheum5

• Sergeant
« Reply #980 on: 20 March 2023, 17:48:11 »
Well that's certainly not ideal for me to come from Albany.

jimdigris

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #981 on: 21 March 2023, 15:34:24 »
Those times don't work for me.

Maranthain

• Sergeant
    • Winter's Dream Mercenary Unit
« Reply #982 on: 23 March 2023, 19:25:37 »
Just letting you know that cradle-con is the same weekend as game, in may. I'll be at this game but I just wanted you to know.
« Last Edit: 24 March 2023, 22:03:11 by Maranthain »
Strength Through Perseverance

eilidhdawn

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #983 on: 25 March 2023, 19:50:45 »
Saganami - Nejiro Timeline   

2107 - The TAS Pathfinder makes the first successful FTL jump to the Tau Ceti system.

2116 - First extra solar colony, New Earth, established on Tau Ceti IV.   

2216 - The Terran Alliance conducts the Third Grand Survey, and discovers KH5467, a yellow G-type star one and three quarters larger than Sol in the Izar Cluster of stars. A military survey team is sent and reports four gas giants, three habitable planets with abundant fresh water and arable land, six habitable moons, and large asteroid belts with multiple resources including abundant water ice. At the highest levels of military command, a decision was made not to disclose the information. The system and its resources would be classified top secret and all workers will be classified as Terran Alliance Civilian Contractors. Shipyards, starports, agriculture, mining, and personnel and resource renewal endeavors are established between 2217 and 2219.   

2235 - Rebellion against the Terran Alliance, known as the Outer Reaches Rebellion, led by the colony world Denebola leads to the downfall of the Expansionist Party and swept the Liberal Party into power and the announcement that the Terran Alliance would withdraw to a two-jump sphere around Earth. 

2242 - The Terran Alliance Demarcation Declaration declares the independence of all worlds beyond the thirty light year sphere around Terra. The outer colonies gain independence and numerous small kingdoms emerge to be quickly conquered by their neighbors leaving a handful of larger nations.       

2276 - The Anchikar {evening} family, working as Finders {acquisitions, intelligence, investigations, retrievals} for the underworld organization The Celestial Order, discovers veins of germanium and other precious minerals and metals in an undisclosed location deep in the periphery. Half of what they claim to have found was given to them as a reward, and was partially used to gain their independence from The Order. Their new wealth is then used to obtain the ownership of several ships (a jumpship, two dropships, and several small craft), new identities, and invested wisely in growth markets and cargo. The family still maintains genial relations with The Order, good contacts are good business.   

2278 - Phoenix Mercantile is established legitimately with financing for an additional jumpship, a couple of dropships, and several small craft by the Saganami family, as a business operating a shipping enterprise in the water ice and supply trade in the Outer Reaches of the periphery.   

2315 - The Terran Alliance descends into civil war. The Alliance Global Militia led by admiral McKenna imposes an end to the conflict, dissolves Parliament, and establishes the Terran Hegemony.   

2316 - The Terran Hegemony utilizes Mobile Shipyards in several periphery and deep periphery systems including the KH5467 stellar system. Businesses and other organizations in the KH5467 system agree to exclusive contracts with the Terran Hegemony Military.   

>>>tbc   

« Last Edit: 25 March 2023, 20:09:35 by eilidhdawn »

eilidhdawn

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #984 on: 29 March 2023, 20:22:35 »

2339 - Phoenix Mercantile establishes a Trade House on the planet Bjarred.   

2343 - Phoenix Mercantile establishes a Trade House in Solaris.   

2345 - Phoenix Mercantile establishes a Trade House on Tamar.   

2351 - Michael Cameron introduces his Peer List which leads to the formation of the ruling families of the Great Houses.   

2357 - Phoenix Mercantile establishes a Trade House on Galatea.   

2362 - Phoenix Mercantile establishes a Trade House on Tabayama.   

2363 - Phoenix Mercantile establishes a Trade House on Andurien.   
            Phoenix Mercantile establishes a Trade House on Northwind.   

2374 - Phoenix Mercantile establishes a Trade House in Tunis on Regulus.   

2376 - Phoenix Mercantile establishes a Trade House on Oriente.   

2378 - Phoenix Mercantile establishes a Trade House on Filtvelt III.   

2391 - On Telos IV, the Terran Hegemony constructs the first of hundreds of Castles Brian.

2398 - The first Andurien War between the Capellan Confederation and the Free Worlds League in turn prompts 'land grabs' and territorial expansion by the surrounding States and the Sphere enters the Age of War.   

2404 - Joss Saganami, Vova Zakharovich, and Alek Tikhonovich meet in a club, establish an accord, and become friends. Eventually a bargain is struck and a partnership is born. The three merchant fleets of Phoenix Mercantile, Horizon Tradeships, and Neptune Orient Lines each now own twenty percent of each other. The companies would now convoy together for mutual protection and profit during the Age of War. This allowed them to thrive and each fleet expanded and upgraded trade routes, cargo capacity, and their ability to protect themselves and each other.     

2439 - Due to the restrictions of the Ares Conventions the Terran Hegemony develops the first BattleMechs.   

2443 - The Terran Hegemony uses BattleMechs for the first time in combat against the Draconis Combine.   

2571 - Ian Cameron, with the assistance of the Free Worlds League  and the Cappellan Federation, leads the formation of the Star League, this then led immediately to the Reunification War. The Terran Hegemony recalls all Mobile Shipyards for reorganization into the Star League Defense Force.     

>>>tbc

« Last Edit: 29 March 2023, 20:42:07 by eilidhdawn »

eilidhdawn

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #985 on: 01 April 2023, 11:59:17 »

2577 - Phoenix Mercantile along with their partners, Horizon Tradeships and Neptune Orient Lines, utilize all their skills {incl. smuggling, blockade running, speed runs, raiding etc.} and contacts to keep supply lines in the periphery functional, and profits greatly during the Reunification War. 

2582 - The Phoenix Mercantile Marines develop quite the reputation as a unit not to be trifled with after several confrontations with pirates and other aggressors led to, among other things, heads being mounted, as an example of what happens when you molest or assault their community, above several Phoenix Mercantile trade post gates.   

2591 - The Saganami family supports several marriage and adoption petitions from the Kurita family, which are reciprocated, as mutual assurance of aid in Vendetta against The Tarantulas (assassination cult), and The Maelstrom (bandit kingdom operating from the Draconis Periphery).     

2592 - The Draconis Combine Military Service adds Nightwing and Tracker class paired Warships to all Phoenix Mercantile combined fleet trade convoys travelling outside of Combine space.     

2606 - The Saganami family is ennobled to the rank of Shugo for exceptional services to The Coordinator. They establish the Yellow Dragon Vermillion Bird Trade Emporium and Fennikkusu Shiro on lands granted to them on Ningxia.   

2630 - First HPG message successfully sent and received. 

2654 - Phoenix Mercantile explores and conducts surveys of outer and deep periphery star systems for resources and trade routes, among them KH5467, and other worlds of the Izar Cluster.   

2655 - Phoenix Mercantile and their partners negotiate with Pluoton Metals and other organizations and businesses in system KH5467 to provide logistical supplies, consumer goods, fusion engines with supporting tools and machinery, industrial machinery, entertainment and news, and export agricultural products, handcrafted artisan luxury goods, raw gemstones, refined metals and gases, and water ice.   

2667 - Jethri Saganami, third son of the main branch, an officer in the Phoenix Mercantile Marines, begins his courtship of Emma Corvae, only granddaughter of Kavan Corvae, Chair of Pluoton Metals. 
             Phoenix Mercantile establishes trade route to the Chaine Cluster. 
             Phoenix Mercantile establishes trade route to JarnFolk space.   

>>>tbc   

« Last Edit: 01 April 2023, 12:01:37 by eilidhdawn »

jimdigris

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #986 on: 02 April 2023, 05:28:16 »
I won't be able to make the next game.  I have to attend a 50-year wedding anniversary.

shadhawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
« Reply #987 on: 02 April 2023, 08:00:23 »
I won't be able to make the next game.  I have to attend a 50-year wedding anniversary.

you will be missed sir.

Congrats to the couple for 50 years together.

eilidhdawn

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #988 on: 07 April 2023, 22:56:15 »

2668 - Phoenix Mercantile and the Phoenix Mercantile Marines intervene when pirates attack the Domes on Pluoton and steal away dozens of people and resources, including Emma Corvae. They ruthlessly hunt the pirates and their allies, retrieve the taken, acquire several ships and other equipment, and utterly destroy the pirates. Pluoton Metals negotiates a permanent contract with the Phoenix Mercantile Marines to protect the Domes. A base on Pluoton is constructed for the Marines that will be stationed here for security, and pirate hunting.   

2669 - The Wedding of Jethri Saganami and Emma Corvae in June.
            Jethri Saganami is named the Commander of the local Phoenix Mercantile Marine forces on Pluoton. 

2670 - Fennikkusu Mihon'ichi {phoenix trade fair} a Phoenix Mercantile permanent trading post and Messe is opened on Alpheratz.   

2730 - First meeting of the core families to discuss permanent settlement in the KH5467 system, the Founders Project. Present are local leaders of the sixth planet, Pluoton, the Spaceport, the Miners Guild, Pluoton Metals, Traders Trust and agents of the Saganami, Tikhonovich, and Zakharovich families, which develops into the Founders Council and the Founders Institute, and later the Founders House of Parliament, Nejiro.   

2753 - Shugo Taka Saganami negotiates with The Coordinator for access to resources to establish a redoubt outside of Combine space. Conditions include at least half of the family remaining in Combine space, a large monetary donation, as well as the continued operations of all Phoenix Mercantile trade houses and routes, as well as their partners Horizon Tradeships and Neptune Orient Lines trade houses and routes in Combine space; it also requires the removal of the few surviving members of the Lazard and the Murashu families (who in the future will combine as the Koizumi Dai Ichizoku - in return for access to their financial expertise and hidden resources), prominent banking families in the Combine who had refused The Coordinator's request for large amounts of funds. The three core members of the Founders Council (Saganami, Tikhonovich, Zakharovich) also invite several organizations to join them in the Founders Project - the Sugai architecture and construction firm, the Helekia ocean agriculture and blue water specialists, the Nakazawa finance and entertainment agency, and the Fukuda crafters and artisans accept.   

2756 - Official Landing Day of the Nejiro colonists - July 8 (Founders Day) 

2766 - Stefan Amaris assassinates First Lord Richard Cameron, massacres the surviving members of House Cameron, and stages a successful military coup.     

>>>tbc   

« Last Edit: 07 April 2023, 23:27:34 by eilidhdawn »

eilidhdawn

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #989 on: 12 April 2023, 05:44:39 »

2779 - The SLDF finishes Operation Chieftain with the invasion of Terra, and General Aleksandr Kerensky imprisons and then executes Stefan Amaris, his House, and his followers.   

2780 - Jerome Blake is appointed to rebuild the League's communication network. General Kerensky is stripped of his title, Protector of the Star League. Terra was demilitarized and all SLDF forces would be returned to peacetime positions.   

2781 - A curt statement is released to the public detailing the inability of the High Council to come to a decision about who would become First Lord, and due to this impasse, the League would be dissolved.   

2784 - Convoys  of SLDF forces quietly assemble at New Samarkand and then the fleet embarks on its Exodus from the Sphere.     

2786 - Coordinator Minoru Kurita declares himself First Lord, the other Houses quickly follow suit touching off the Succession Wars. Ignoring the Ares Conventions all sides make use of weapons of mass destruction, wiping out cities and rendering planets uninhabitable. The First Succession War becomes the bloodiest conflict in history. Jerome Blake seizes Terra as the headquarters of the newly christened ComStar.   

2787 - The city of Yousai {fortress} officially breaks ground on the Dakkhana High Plains Plateau in the Annettai Heiya {subtropical plains} on the Nejiroan continent of Tairiku, somewhat close (in relative range of planned canals and aqueducts), to the Yoshino-gawa {excellent beautiful pleasing sound river} the largest, longest river on the planet of Nejiro.   

2813 - Nejiro suffers with widespread agricultural blight and super storms. To raise funds to fill empty stockpiles and renovate damaged resources quickly, some units of the Phoenix Mercantile Marines as well as security forces from Horizon Tradeships and Neptune Orient Lines are detached to the Galatea Trade House, along with local volunteers from Nejiro, Galatea, and Solaris to form the Devil Dogs PMC. They work very successfully as mercenaries, gladiators, and bounty hunters, a percentage of their earnings and profits goes to Nejiro to make needed improvements. Parliament also agrees to hire Forty Centuries BioAg to renovate and renew agricultural resources. Parliament also agrees to proclaim the families of the majority shareholders of Forty Centuries BioAg a Dai Ichizku, and to integrate the bulk of the company's employees and their families as citizens of Nejiro in lieu of more than half of their fees. After the successful implementation of their renovations, repairs, rehabilitations, refinements, and reclamations in a very timely manner, the Rhee Dai Ichizoku is officially granted Letters Patent on Nejiro in 2819. 

2856 - Hadesu no Kinko {Hades Vault}, Pluoton film studio re-releases their epic award winning historical drama "Kari" {The Hunt} directed by Camron Jaxon (an account of certain events of 2668), for the Centennial celebrations on Nejiro.   

2866 - Phoenix Mercantile in cooperation with its partners Horizon Tradeships and Neptune Orient Lines, along with the Devil Dogs PMC, the Nejiro Defense Troop, the Nejiro Peace Officers, the Phoenix Mercantile Marines, and Parliament establish two perpetual endowment fund trust boards with five billion ryu each to oversee the newly created military schools, the Marine Advanced Warfare Schools (MAWS) and the Akai Yoake Military Academy (which will additionally educate law enforcement, community police, judge advocate, investigations, militia, security, technical, medical, and emergency personnel), on Nejiro to educate, train, and inspire its military corps.   
               Phoenix Industries is established as a consolodating and umbrella organization to oversee and manage Saganami family resources, property, businesses, and other assets, with Governor Delm Dr. Draco Saganami, MD as Chair. 

2934 - MAWS (now also accepting students from the Izar Cluster, the Periphery, and the Sphere), quietly expands its curriculum and staff to meet the needs of its new contracts with the DCA and DCMS (whose upper hiearchy were impressed with the results of their training in several instances working with the Devil Dogs and/or the Phoenix Mercantile Marines), for advanced training in space combat, amphibious combat, combined arms warfare, special warfare, combat rescue and recovery, combat engineering, specialists (technical, canine handler, instructor, communications, information security, culinary, cartography, sysadmin, records, boffins, maintenance, control tower operator, investigation and analysis, logistics, public relations etc.), emergency ship operations and damage control, strategic security, officer training, advanced weapons, advanced tactics, terrain and survival, shipboard security, embassy security, base security, force protection, and anti-mech combat to their infantry and marines, and also to select mercenary units.   

2937 - Phoenix Mercantile establishes trade routes to the Hanseatic League.   

3030 - The water rich worlds of the Duchy of Andurien secede from the Free Worlds League and in alliance with the Magistracy of Canopus imvades the Capellan Confederation. By 3039 they were defeated and reintegrated back into the Free Worlds League.   
             Phoenix Mercantile establishes Trade Houses in Coromodir, Guldra, and Mechdur.   

>>>tbc   

« Last Edit: 12 April 2023, 19:47:34 by eilidhdawn »