Author Topic: MUL site issue: Adding units to list.  (Read 5146 times)

Atlas3060

• ugh this guy again
  • Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just some rando
MUL site issue: Adding units to list.
« on: 09 June 2021, 09:34:45 »
I try adding the Oro Heavy Tank (Standard) to a list twice but it only registers as once when I leave the build page to view other cards.

Steps to replicate this situation:
First I added the Night Wolf (standard) from its page via the plus button to the right.
Then I went to the Oro Heavy Tank (Standard) page and clicked twice.
I then went to the build page (http://www.masterunitlist.info/Force/Build) saw the tank there for just one, I found it in the search bar to the left and added it.
I now have two.
I then go look for other cards such as the Thor A, add it, but when I go back to the build page the Oro is only showing up for one again.

I don't know if this is a standard bug or something just for vee and Mechs mixing, but I did want to highlight that this is happening.
It's not about winning or losing, no it's all about how many chapters have you added to the rule books after your crazy antics.

nckestrel

• Scientia Bellator
  • Freelance Writer
  • Lieutenant Colonel
Alpha Strike Introduction resources
Left of Center blog - Tukayyid Expanded Random Unit Tables, Nashira Campaign for A Game of Armored Combat, TP 3039 Vega Supplemental Record Sheets

Atlas3060

• ugh this guy again
  • Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just some rando
Re: MUL site issue: Adding units to list.
« Reply #2 on: 09 June 2021, 09:56:48 »
Doing so, thank you
It's not about winning or losing, no it's all about how many chapters have you added to the rule books after your crazy antics.

SilverSword

• Private
Re: MUL site issue: Adding units to list.
« Reply #3 on: 09 July 2021, 20:27:08 »
I have found that if you add them from the Unit Builder tool, and do not leave the page you can add multiples.

Register