Author Topic: Coming Soon- Trenton Marik's RFL-7N2  (Read 550 times)

Colt Ward

• Lieutenant General
  • Gott Mit Uns
    • Merc Periphery Guide- Bakunin
Coming Soon- Trenton Marik's RFL-7N2
« on: 22 September 2021, 09:37:20 »
After deciding to run Trenton Marik this weekend, and sadly w/o a RS it will be the stock -7N2, I grabbed one of the KS Riflemen to start painting.  I am now satisfied with the primed mini and base layer of white.  I will be using the Shyish Purple to do the legs, torso and shoulders while leaving the gun arms white.  I am thinking of doing a very pale sky blue as the cockpit glass and put gunmetal on the AC portions of the arms.  Anyone painted a Rifleman want to give me any heads up about problem places to get painted?

I am not sure if I will keep this mini as Trenton Marik's since it has been nearly a year & a half since I really painted and this will be #3 since that break.  If I DO strip it back down after experimenting with techniques I will then remove the signs of the 2 ERML.  Should I do anything at that point to differentiate between the LL and LPPC, like trying to fit some tubing on the LL to give it a fatter barrel or emitter tip?
Colt Ward
Clan Invasion Backer #149, Leviathans #104

"We come in peace, please ignore the bloodstains."

"Greetings, Mechwarrior. You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Daoshen and the Capellan armada."

Register