Author Topic: Any BattleTech at Historicon?  (Read 1530 times)

TK30

• Recruit
Any BattleTech at Historicon?
« on: 11 October 2021, 21:13:45 »
Hey all

I'm planning to go to Historicon in November and I was wondering if anyone was going to play some BattleTech?

Jester006

• Warrant Officer
Re: Any BattleTech at Historicon?
« Reply #1 on: 21 October 2021, 11:23:35 »
I didnt see any events listed.  But I was going to bring my stuff to see if there was going to be any open gaming and maybe run a grinder or some small scenario
Did you hear about the LEGO store grand opening?  People were lined up for blocks...

TK30

• Recruit
« Reply #2 on: 22 October 2021, 05:14:07 »
Oh good.  I'll bring a couple of Mechs.  I've played once and would love to play again.

Jester006

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #3 on: 25 October 2021, 00:48:02 »
Oh good.  I'll bring a couple of Mechs.  I've played once and would love to play again.

Did you want to make a list?  If so, what era and what BV?
Did you hear about the LEGO store grand opening?  People were lined up for blocks...

billtfor3

• Lieutenant
  • Smashing Liao and Kurita since 3025!
« Reply #4 on: 03 November 2021, 08:06:11 »
Yeah, usually there was a huge Battletech contingent with a large room with a couple of different events going on at once for Battletech.  They also had a IWMs/CGL booth on the sales floor.  I'm not seeing either on the Historicon site.  What the heck is going on?
SGT Mark McKinnon, Recon Lance McKinnon's Company, 7th Crusis Lancers, Federated Suns

Jester006

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #5 on: 03 November 2021, 09:26:49 »
Yeah, usually there was a huge Battletech contingent with a large room with a couple of different events going on at once for Battletech.  They also had a IWMs/CGL booth on the sales floor.  I'm not seeing either on the Historicon site.  What the heck is going on?

The HMGS people were waffling about some things like masks being optional vs mandatory, vendor area access, etc.