Author Topic: Is there a way to hidd signatures?  (Read 3853 times)

JureSimich

• Private
Is there a way to hidd signatures?
« on: 27 January 2022, 11:11:05 »
Hello.
I'm a longtime lurker, but I have registered now, for two reasons: to be able to ask questions and to see whether it is possible to hids signatures.

Don't get me wrong, folks here have AMAZING signatures but... they do make the site hard to read.

I tried to find a setting, 404. Tried the FAQ, 404. So...

...is there a way to hide signatires to be abke.to.read what people actually write more easily?

Also, is it possible to set font size to constant? It gets really annoying to habe to zoom in and out all the time...

Sartris

• Codex Conditor
  • BattleTech Volunteer
  • Colonel
  • Cap’n-Generalissimost
    • Master Unit List
Re: Is there a way to hidd signatures?
« Reply #1 on: 27 January 2022, 11:45:03 »
Profile --> Forum Profile --> Modify Profile --> Look and Layout --> check the box for "Don't show users' signatures"

You bought the box set and are ready to expand your bt experience. Now what? | Modern Sourcebook Index | FASA Sourcebook Index | Print on Demand Index
Equipment Reference Cards | DIY Pilot Cards | PaperTech Mech and Vehicle Counters

Interviewer: Since you’ve stopped making art, how do you spend your time?
Paul Chan Breathers: Oh, I’m a breather. I’m a respirateur. Isn’t that enough?

JureSimich

• Private
« Reply #2 on: 28 January 2022, 02:34:29 »
Thank you!

worktroll

• Ombudsman
  • Lieutenant General
  • 504th "Gateway" Division
    • There are Monsters in my Sky!
« Reply #3 on: 28 January 2022, 04:23:30 »
In the same area, select "Don't show avatars", and change your Current Theme to "SMF Default Theme". That theme is greys and light blues, and looks much more like a work app than the default forum themes. Much less noticeable at work, assuming your security team don't block "Games" sites :(
* No, FASA wasn't big on errata - ColBosch
* The Housebook series is from the 80's and is the foundation of Btech, the 80's heart wrapped in heavy metal that beats to this day - Sigma
* To sum it up: FASAnomics: By Cthulhu, for Cthulhu - Moonsword
* Because Battletech is a conspiracy by Habsburg & Bourbon pretenders - MadCapellan
* The Hellbringer is cool, either way. It's not cool because it's bad, it's cool because it's bad with balls - Nightsky
* It was a glorious time for people who felt that we didn't have enough Marauder variants - HABeas2, re "Empires Aflame"

Register