Author Topic: MWO - 2022 Annual Reward Program  (Read 1455 times)

Cyc

• Captain
    • CycKath at DeviantArt
MWO - 2022 Annual Reward Program
« on: 23 August 2022, 20:00:56 »

And on the ninth anniversary episode of "How Much of a MWO Whale Are You?" - https://mwomercs.com/forums/topic/283577-2022-mechwarrior-online-annual-rewards-program/

Platinum Packs Ago! Lot of combinations to boost people up to Ultimate this year and very much a focus on getting people to buy the new Crusader or just released Platinum 06 Packs.

Am I Eligable?/What do I get? - Check here - https://mwomercs.com/profile/content
What?! I'm sure I bought that pack within the window?!?!? - Check here, PGI updated it with your purchase dates for all packs/pack components - https://mwomercs.com/profile/preorders

All Rewards injected Nov. 22nd, 2022 10:00:00 (PST) (Nov. 22nd, 2022 6:00:00 UTC), players have until Jan 31st 11:59:59 UTC 2023 to redeem their choices, all choices final.

Active Player Reward - no purchase necessary
Played at least 100 matches (any mode save Private Matches and Comp Play) between November 23rd, 2021 at 10:01 AM PST (6:01 PM UTC) and November 22nd, 2022 at 10:00 AM PST (6:00 PM UTC)
6,500,000 C-Bills
1 MechBay
Year 10 Anniversary Cupcake
100 General Skill Points

MC Purchase Reward - Choice of one of the previous year's Light or Medium Loyalty Mechs, 1 'Mech Bay, 100 GSP
Any MC purchase via MWO or Stream since November 23rd, 2021 at 10:01 AM PST (6:01 PM UTC).

Prime Reward - Choice of a Light Hero 'Mech or Medium Hero 'Mech, 1 'Mech Bay, 100 GSP
Any pack purchase (New player pack, Creator Bundle, Store Deal Bundle, Dropship Deal, Complete Collection, Tournament Supporter pack, Boosters(GSP, PT), Hero, Champion, or reinforcement) through the Web store on MWO or Steam BUT excluding the Booster Packs, Platinum Packs or any Premium 'Mech Packs since November 23rd, 2021 at 10:01 AM PST (6:01 PM UTC).

Boosted Reward - Choice of Heavy Hero 'Mech or Assault Hero 'Mech, 1 'Mech Bay, 100 GSP
Purchase any Booster Pack - Stryker, Warden, Hunter, Rivals, Predator, or Bloodname - since November 23rd, 2021 at 10:01 AM PST (6:01 PM UTC).

Inner Sphere Reward - Choice of Any Year Previous IS Loyalty Mech (excluding the MC Loyalty Mechs), 1 'Mech Bay, 100 GSP
Purchase any IS pack or IS Hero Variant from the Premium Packages through the MWO Store - yes including the new Crusader - since November 23rd, 2021 at 10:01 AM PST (6:01 PM UTC).

Clan Reward - Choice of Any Year Previous Clan Loyalty Mech (excluding the MC Loyalty Mechs), 1 'Mech Bay, 100 GSP
Purchase any Clan pack or Clan Hero Variant from the Premium Packages through the MWO Store - since November 23rd, 2021 at 10:01 AM PST (6:01 PM UTC).

Crusader Reward - Platinum Crusader CRD-6T(P), 1 'Mech Bay, Platinum pattern unlock for all Crusaders
Purchase any level of the Crusader Premium Packages through the MWO Store - since November 23rd, 2021 at 10:01 AM PST (6:01 PM UTC).

IS Platinum Collection 06 Reward/The "Alpha Lance" Collection Reward - Platinum Phoenix Hawk PXH-1B(P), 1 'Mech Bay, Platinum pattern unlock for all Phoenix Hawks
Purchase IS Platinum Collection 06 through the MWO Store - since November 23rd, 2021 at 10:01 AM PST (6:01 PM UTC).

IS Platinum Reward - Roughneck RGH-3A(P), 1 'Mech Bay, Platinum pattern unlock for all Roughnecks
Purchase any IS Platinum Collection - yes including the new IS Platinum 06! - through the MWO Store - since November 23rd, 2021 at 10:01 AM PST (6:01 PM UTC).

Clan Platinum Collection 06 Reward/The "Alpha Lance IIC and Mad Dog" Collection Reward - Huntsman HMN-P(P) , 1 'Mech Bay, Platinum pattern unlock for all Huntsman
Purchase Clan Platinum Collection 06 through the MWO Store - since November 23rd, 2021 at 10:01 AM PST (6:01 PM UTC).

Clan Platinum Reward - Sun Spider SNS-D(P), 1 'Mech Bay, Platinum pattern unlock for all Sun Spiders
Purchase any Clan Platinum Collection - yes including the new Clan Platinum 06! - through the MWO Store - since November 23rd, 2021 at 10:01 AM PST (6:01 PM UTC).

Ultimate Reward - Platinum Corsair COR-7A(P), 1 'Mech Bay, Platinum pattern unlock for all Corairs, 3 Boosted Cockpit Items, 2 decals and 200 General Skill Points
Qualify for ANY 6 of the above 11 Reward levels in any combination, so yes if you buy a Crusader you count for both the IS Reward AND the Crusader Rewards and if you buy any of the Platinum 06 Collections you count for the Platinum 06 Rewards AND the general Platinum Reward for that faction!

Akamia

• Captain
  • No challenge too great!
Re: MWO - 2022 Annual Reward Program
« Reply #1 on: 24 August 2022, 10:20:49 »
Heh. Nice! An opportunity to scoop up some loyalty variants I've been seeing around and wanting ever since, but couldn't get because I wasn't an active player at the time they were being offered. ;D

I just had to spring for the loyalty Summoner M. I like mine, but I want that extra 30% C-Bill bonus on top of Nicolai Malthus's voice from my Warden Pack's warhorn. I may have to put up an identical camospec to my regular Summoner M to complete the style as much as is possible in MWO. At that point, I may as well have a Malthus Hero ’Mech. :D Maybe I can repurpose my old one for something more utilitarian, insofar as that's possible on a Summoner.

I also got the AS7-S(L). I saw it a few times in the wild, I think it's the same variant Captain Adams is using in the Academy. Had that special eye decoration and everything that I saw precisely nowhere else.

I grabbed a St. Ives Blue because it was another canon hero on my hit list, and a loyalty Wolverine because none of the other loyalty mediums/lights really spoke to me, then a Virago for some... future plans...
Let's all go to Cargonia, land of stolen things
Obey the quartermaster unless he is a 'ling
Cargo techs guard the station and find more stuff to take
But the boss is never satisfied until the station breaks...