Author Topic: Companion: Are there battle values listed for the vintage equipment?  (Read 1384 times)

DarthMetool

• Master Sergeant
I'm mostly interested in the vintage gatling gun.  I want a second go at doing up WW2 infantry units at some point.
"John Hancock.  Wait, you want MY signature?"
The TRB Military Catalog
GENERATION 45: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

pokefan548

• Captain
  • The Barracuda knows where it is, hence the -2 mod.
    • Poke's Aerospace Academy (Discord Server)
Not to my knowledge, but this post should give you the rules to calculate it.
Poke's Aerospace Academy
The best place to learn and discuss AeroTech.

"Poke is just a figment of our imagination really." - Siam
"Poke isn't a real person, he's just an algorithm programmed by CGL to try and get people to try the aerospace rules." - Phantasm
"I want to plant the meat eating trees and the meat growing trees on the same planet! Watch that plant on plant violence!" - Sawtooth
Leviathans: The Great War Backer #224
BattleTech: Mercenaries Backer #23

DarthMetool

• Master Sergeant
Much obliged!  Thanks for that!
The TRB Military Catalog
GENERATION 45: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
  • The Double Deuce II/II-σ
I'm not seeing the link between the Gatling gun and WWII units? ???

DarthMetool

• Master Sergeant
I'm not seeing the link between the Gatling gun and WWII units? ???

https://bg.battletech.com/forums/battle-armor/empire-of-the-seven-swords-infantry-division/msg649878/#msg649878

Lamenting not having more than Tech B mortars for support weapons.  Pure Tech B force.
The TRB Military Catalog

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
  • The Double Deuce II/II-σ
Ah, if you're not willing to use TL C (where Browning comes in), then I don't think I can help you...  :-\

DarthMetool

• Master Sergeant
Just perplexing that Tech Rating B, late 20th Century tech, doesn't already have machine guns.
The TRB Military Catalog

pokefan548

• Captain
  • The Barracuda knows where it is, hence the -2 mod.
    • Poke's Aerospace Academy (Discord Server)
Early Age of War tech (circa Second Soviet Civil War) is already a horridly-underdeveloped niche in BT. It's no surprise to me, then, that the 20th century gets shafted even harder.
Poke's Aerospace Academy
The best place to learn and discuss AeroTech.

"Poke is just a figment of our imagination really." - Siam
"Poke isn't a real person, he's just an algorithm programmed by CGL to try and get people to try the aerospace rules." - Phantasm
"I want to plant the meat eating trees and the meat growing trees on the same planet! Watch that plant on plant violence!" - Sawtooth
Leviathans: The Great War Backer #224
BattleTech: Mercenaries Backer #23

Register