Author Topic: It's out - TRO: 3176 Hegemony Refits *Now with RS!*  (Read 1281 times)

Red Pins

• Major
  • Inspiration+Creativity=Insanity
It's out - TRO: 3176 Hegemony Refits *Now with RS!*
« on: 03 February 2023, 17:42:38 »
Its out, and downloadable at https://battletechfanon.fandom.com/wiki/TRO:_3176_Hegemony_Refits

Enjoy!

*I expect I'm in the wrong place, sorry.
« Last Edit: 23 February 2024, 17:21:55 by Red Pins »
...Visit the Legacy Cluster...
The New Clans:Volume One
Clan Devil Wasp * Clan Carnoraptor * Clan Frost Ape * Clan Surf Dragon * Clan Tundra Leopard
Work-in-progress; The Blake Threat File
Now with MORE GROGNARD!  ...I think I'm done.  I've played long enough to earn a pension, fer cryin' out loud!  IlClan and out in <REDACTED>!
TRO: 3176 Hegemony Refits - the 30-day wonder

Adacas

• Lieutenant
  • In the Cesar Service!!
Re: It's out - TRO: 3176 Hegemony Refits
« Reply #1 on: 04 February 2023, 10:45:51 »
Great job Red Pins, although I collaborated and we had our brainstorms with him, most of the work is yours, congratulations, it was beautiful and I spread it through the Marian Community of Btech and the Hispanic Community
« Last Edit: 04 February 2023, 14:56:58 by Adacas »

Red Pins

• Major
« Reply #2 on: 04 February 2023, 11:39:17 »
'Work was MOSTLY' mine?

This thing couldn't have been done without you!  That reminds me, I thanked you in the TRO, but never thought about an intro to the story - now, THAT has to get fixed.  I'll speak with Wrangler, a thank you to the other for the other helpers and ESPECIALLY YOU should be put up.
Clan Devil Wasp * Clan Carnoraptor * Clan Frost Ape * Clan Surf Dragon * Clan Tundra Leopard
Now with MORE GROGNARD!  ...I think I'm done.  I've played long enough to earn a pension, fer cryin' out loud!  IlClan and out in <REDACTED>!

Lycanphoenix

• Master Sergeant
  • Amaroq the Kitsune#1092
    • Message me on Telegram
« Reply #3 on: 19 February 2023, 09:48:45 »
Those anti-jumpsail missiles are crazy!

Red Pins

• Major
« Reply #4 on: 19 February 2023, 10:23:41 »
 Well, I tried to make it realistic.  Lots of tech stuff I had to cut out, though.  Just had to cut it out to meet the project deadline.

Lycanphoenix

• Master Sergeant
  • Amaroq the Kitsune#1092
    • Message me on Telegram
« Reply #5 on: 19 February 2023, 11:14:46 »
I wouldn't mind seeing some of that cut stuff in an addendum.

Red Pins

• Major
« Reply #6 on: 19 February 2023, 15:45:10 »
Well...  Maybe?  Next year?

See, I'm trying to get back to a larger project I took a break from.  It was supposed to be a writing exercise, 25-35,000 words about a faction without a lot of fiction written about them.  It ballooned obscenely, and once it was stuck in my head, I HAD to do it.

So anything that couldn't get done in 31 days was cut out.  Absurd ideas about massive factories springing up immediately had to be toned down, hence the title.  The other units were definitely too superior, crit-packed and unbalanced.  The rest of them, like the Ballista drone satellites would have taken too long to research and the missiles got a fluffed rules section rather than logic- or science-based  one.

I might continue the story, though.  I had a great deal of fun!  But I've decided it I do his wife is gonna die on the way back leaving him a single father, and that the WOB or sharks are going to be forced to pay the piper.  So another short TRO may be an option.

Red Pins

• Major
« Reply #7 on: 20 February 2024, 02:24:03 »
Welp, finally figured out how to do a RS book, so chances are it will be next on the merry-go-round of projects to see the light of day.

After that, I've decided to waste some time with a fanfic while doodling making drone and robot designs, something I've decided to give the working title, 'My two Houses.'

Red Pins

• Major
« Reply #8 on: 23 February 2024, 02:35:41 »
Several hoops jumped through, several mistakes found - a new version of the TRO will eventually be up as well.  In the meantime, a screenshot.

Red Pins

• Major
« Reply #9 on: 23 February 2024, 13:54:02 »
New plan!

Red Pins

• Major
Re: It's out - TRO: 3176 Hegemony Refits *Now with RS!*
« Reply #10 on: 23 February 2024, 17:22:57 »
And..Done!

Two days.  Now, what next?

Register