Author Topic: Ardoz mystery  (Read 720 times)

Alan Grant

• Captain
Ardoz mystery
« on: 06 July 2023, 11:41:07 »
During Operation Revival the Bears took the planet Ardoz. But the entire thing is shrouded is mystery. The Bears won't talk about the planet. It's not known what they found or who/what defended the planet. We know the HPG was destroyed somehow and that any info from the world was basically cut off.

I'm wondering if this was ever expanded upon or explained in canon.

If there is no canon info, I welcome speculation.
« Last Edit: 06 July 2023, 11:48:46 by Alan Grant »

Natasha Kerensky

• Major
  • Queen of Spades, First Lady of Death, Black Widow
Re: Ardoz mystery
« Reply #1 on: 06 July 2023, 12:01:35 »

Reserved for Clawing Rituals.  Ghost Bear subspecies released in the polar regions.
"Ah, yes.  The belle dame sans merci.  The sweet young thing who will blast your nuts off.  The kitten with a whip.  That mystique?"
"Slavish adherence to formal ritual is a sign that one has nothing better to think about."
"Variety is the spice of battle."
"I've fought in... what... a hundred battles, a thousand battles?  It could be a million as far as I know.  I've fought for anybody who offered a decent contract and a couple who didn't.  And the universe is not much different after all that.  I could go on fighting for another hundred years and it would still look the same."
"I'm in mourning for my life."
"Those who break faith with the Unity shall go down into darkness."

tassa_kay

• Major
  • Karianna Schmitt has no time for your headcanon.
    • My Facebook page!
« Reply #2 on: 06 July 2023, 12:24:41 »
The only thing ever mentioned about it is what you probably read in Invading Clans: the rumors that the Bears found a Star League base on the planet.

But... that's it. Never explained or mentioned again in any source.
"Social media made y'all way too comfortable with disrespecting people and not getting punched in the face for it." - Mike Tyson

My Personal Units: Thuggee Warrior House Nagah (Capellan Confederation), 29th Blood Drinkers (Clan Blood Spirit), Nightmare Galaxy (Clan Hell's Horses), 1st Raven Rook Cluster (Raven Alliance)
Favorite Factions: Capellan Confederation • Clan Blood Spirit • Clan Smoke Jaguar • Clan Hell's Horses • Raven Alliance • Fronc Reaches • Rim Worlds Republic • Magistracy of Canopus
Favorite Characters: Malvina Hazen • Kali Liao • Katherine Steiner-Davion • Anastasia Kerensky • Danai Liao-Centrella • Karianna Schmitt • Lady Death • Tara Campbell • Katana Tormark
Favorite Units: The Golden Ordun • Wolf Hunters • 1st Horde Cluster • 1st Rasalhague Bears • Thuggee Warrior Houses • Hikage • Raptor Keshik • Kara's Scorchers • 1st Star Sentinels

MarauderCH IIC

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #3 on: 06 July 2023, 12:45:15 »
It's waiting for you to write a Shrapnel story

Stormlion1

• Colonel
  • Apparently Im a rare survivor of the 1st!
« Reply #4 on: 06 July 2023, 12:54:00 »
Be funny if the planets native animal population was massive numbers of exceedingly feral Wolverines. The Bears entire purpose on that world is to eradicate them by hand.
I don't set an example for others. I make examples of them.

ANS Kamas P81

• Colonel
« Reply #5 on: 06 July 2023, 13:34:40 »
Well there's the giant floating heads that barf guns onto the civilian population...wait, wrong franchise.
Der Hölle Rache kocht in meinem Herzen,
Tod und Verzweiflung flammet um mich her!
Fühlt nicht durch dich Jadefalke Todesschmerzen,
So bist du meine Tochter nimmermehr!