Author Topic: MekHQ: Mysterious Procurement Report  (Read 1251 times)

plothos

• Private
MekHQ: Mysterious Procurement Report
« on: 26 July 2023, 10:10:33 »
Major Seung-Yun Kim attempts to find Standard Cockpit : Part Rating Level: 2(C); Total part availability: 2; Current campaign availability: 1

I don't know what this is telling me. It seems to no longer be even rolling to find parts. I was able to at least roll previously, even during the contract I am on, but no longer.

dgorsman

• Captain
Re: MekHQ: Mysterious Procurement Report
« Reply #1 on: 26 July 2023, 15:27:37 »
Your campaign has a part rating, which determines what level of technology you can purchase.  The higher the rating, the more advanced parts you have access to.  This is derived from the unit rating, and is modified by the current contract/mission and some random events.  There may have been a recent monthly event which imposed a temporary (for the month, or to the end of the contract) penalty on availability.
Think about it.  It's what we do.
- The Society

Thunder LRMs: the gift that keeps on giving.  They're the glitter of the BattleTech universe.

Hammer

• Numerorum Malleo
  • Global Moderator
  • Major
    • MegaMek Website
Re: MekHQ: Mysterious Procurement Report
« Reply #2 on: 26 July 2023, 17:56:05 »
Or taken something like a Raid contract. This is covered in the AtB Spreadsheet in the Docs folder.
MegaMek Projects Wiki
Bug Trackers
MegaMek Tracker
MekHQ Tracker
MegaMekLab Tracker
New Units and RAT's aren't added until after the 2 month release moratorium is passed.
Join the official MegaMek Discord