Author Topic: Downloadable accurate ilkhan era stellar map  (Read 1344 times)

Jeyar123

• Corporal
Downloadable accurate ilkhan era stellar map
« on: 08 March 2024, 21:53:06 »
I'm not sure if this is the place to post this question, but since the ilkhan era is the new chapter of btech, is there an accurate downloadable stellar map (that I can magnify and still read system names) for that kick-off?

Thank you for your time. :)

Jeyar123

• Corporal
Re: Downloadable accurate ilkhan era stellar map
« Reply #2 on: 13 March 2024, 20:16:21 »
Those look amazing - for some reason I can't download it such that it opens... :lol:

Lanceman

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Warrant Officer
  • Blake Be Praised
« Reply #3 on: 20 March 2024, 06:34:22 »
They are SVG files, so you'd need something that could open vector graphics (though most modern web browsers will).
"Pure truth cannot be assimilated by the crowd; it must be communicated by contagion" -  Henri-Frédéric Amiel

terrencegoff

• Recruit
« Last Edit: 04 August 2024, 22:52:00 by terrencegoff »

JAMES_PRYDE

• Lieutenant
  • Stephanie & Jiyi Chistu "Restoring Honor to CJF !"
    • Clan Jade Falcon:  SWTOR
« Reply #5 on: 09 August 2024, 08:45:31 »
Looks great, thanks !

BaachicLitNerd

• Freelance Writer
  • Corporal
  • Tactical Shushing Action
« Reply #6 on: 09 August 2024, 09:05:38 »
Please note that Sarna maps are not official. No full map of the state of the Inner Sphere in 3152  has been officially published to date. There are maps of sections of the Inner Sphere as of 3152 in Tamar Rising, Dominions Divided, and Empire Alone, including high quality poster maps of active border zones (I beloeve downloadable versions of those poster maps come with the PDF copies of the books, but dont quote me on that). Any map details not presented in those books as of now are unofficial and may not represent the storyline as it develops.

The sourcebook Shattered Fortress does include a full map of the Inner Sphere as of the dawn of 3151, before the Battle of Terra and the ilClan Trial.

Kerfuffin(925)

• Major
« Reply #7 on: 13 August 2024, 00:47:55 »
The Sarna maps are dated 3151 if that’s a concern.

https://www.sarna.net/wiki/Information:System_coordinates#The_Extrapolation_Method_.28by_the_Sarna_Unified_Cartography_Society.29

Is interesting to see a little about how Sarna comes up with its data for its maps.

NCKestrel’s new favorite.