Author Topic: [Interest/Development/Recruitment] Star League Fall Era MechWarrior RPG  (Read 336 times)

silverfoxdmt73

• Private
I'm looking to see if there is interest in playing a MechWarrior: Destiny game (possibly with Alpha Strike to cover 'Mech or Vehicle combat) set at the end of the Star League era, beginning around the start of the First Succession War.

I have a unit in mind where the players would be part of a SLDF independent unit, so that would allow characters from all branches of the military, not just MechWarriors. I have a particular planet in mind, it's just a case of fleshing out the unit and major NPCs that would be in prominent roles. There are a few ways the story could go, but I have a few ideas myself based on the First Succession War sourcebook and other published information.

If you're interested in playing, please feel free to comment here, though I'd like to refrain from choosing characters until we've established if the campaign will get off the ground.

I'd be looking for around 4 players, with the possibility of troupe play to cover different service branches and the possibility of the campaign spanning a number of generations. I'm not looking to start play for a while yet, maybe a month or so to give me time to put more detail into the game and would be posting 1-3 times a week at most.

The game will be hosted here:

https://forum.rpg.net/index.php?threads/interest-development-recruitment-star-league-fall-era-mechwarrior-rpg.922665/