Author Topic: MegaMek Campaign Help Requested  (Read 3303 times)

ScrapYardArmory

• Master Sergeant
    • ScrapYardArmory
MegaMek Campaign Help Requested
« on: 01 February 2011, 08:48:07 »
I need some help completing missions for a campaign I'm running.  I need the following battle fought and the resulting MUL files sent with a brief account of what happened.

Davion Command Lance

* Victor VTR-9K (3/4)
    * Gunslinger GUN-1ERD (4/3)
    * Longbow LGB-12C (3/3)
    * Atlas AS7-K (4/3)

versus

Liao Recon Lance

* Cossack C-SK1 (3/4)
    * Spider SDR-5V (4/3)
    * Firestarter FS9-S (3/4)
    * Raven RVN-3L (4/3)

Mission is Hide and Seek from Total Warfare (recon lance is attacker).  Terrain is 2 maps, both rolling hills.

Davion strategy:  Crush as many of the Liao as possible.
Liao strategy: Stay alive.  Strike if opportunity presents itself but do not risk assets.  I expect to lose, but DO NOT RETREAT UNTIL THE 7th TURN!

If anyone can help to execute this mission I would really appreciate it.  It shouldn't take too long since I expect the Liao force to withdraw quickly.

Thanks for anyone who can help!  Please post if you can run the mission.

Makinus

• Warrant Officer
Re: MegaMek Campaign Help Requested
« Reply #1 on: 02 February 2011, 08:08:33 »
Starting edges? Map is 1x2 or 2x1? Light/weather conditions? Individual or team initiative?
Against-the-Bot Campaign Rules:
http://bg.battletech.com/forums/megamek-games/campaign-rules-against-the-bot-thread-4/
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Fireangel: hey, it's BT; nothing happens without a sinister reason or a healthy dose of stupid pills

consequences: nothing explains Fasanomics. Any attempt to do so generally results in the bandaid on the sucking chest wound turning out to be a carnivorous lifeform that only makes the bleeding worse.

ScrapYardArmory

• Master Sergeant
    • ScrapYardArmory
« Reply #2 on: 02 February 2011, 08:30:06 »
Maps are in standard layout, not a chase format.

Daytime, no weather.

Individual initiative.

Thanks!

Eldragon

• Sergeant
« Reply #3 on: 04 February 2011, 16:27:27 »
You still looking for someone to play this one? I think I will have some time tonight to give it a whirl if you don't mind Me playing against myself.  ;)

ScrapYardArmory

• Master Sergeant
    • ScrapYardArmory
« Reply #4 on: 05 February 2011, 02:11:42 »
So far I have not gotten a response, so the battle remains open.

I'd prefer two people to play the game, but I don't see harm in giving it a try if you are willing to help in such a way.  So long as you are honest with yourself concerning each sides strategic options options.  But I figure you have already thought of such concerns before replying.

Thanks!