Author Topic: Rim Worlds Paint Schemes  (Read 19696 times)

GreyWolfActual

• CDT Global Events Developer
  • Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant
Rim Worlds Paint Schemes
« on: 01 February 2011, 18:57:15 »
Rim Worlds Republic Military
Rim Worlds Paint Scheme

Neither of those threads has much in the way of confirmed, canon, specifics.  Has anything else been revealed since that I've missed?  I didn't find anything in HB:MPS and I'm not sure anything else has been published recently that would deal with them.
"My name is Saul Tigh. I'm an officer in the Colonial Fleet. Whatever else I am, whatever else it means, that's the man I want to be. And if I die today, that's the man I'll be."
-Saul Tigh

Kit deSummersville

• Precentor of Lies
  • Freelance Writer
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • The epicness continues!
    • Insights and Complaints on Twitter
Re: Rim Worlds Paint Schemes
« Reply #1 on: 01 February 2011, 21:28:01 »
There was a BC scenario with the paint scheme of the 12 Republican. "Organic Ice" if I recall.
Looking for an official answer? Check the Catalyst Interaction Forums.

Freelancer for hire, not an official CGL or IMR representative.

Everyone else's job is easy, so tell them how to do it, everyone loves that!

Millard Fillmore's favorite BattleTech writer.

GreyWolfActual

• CDT Global Events Developer
  • Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant
« Reply #2 on: 01 February 2011, 22:17:37 »
Yup, and that scheme'll do.  Thanks!
"My name is Saul Tigh. I'm an officer in the Colonial Fleet. Whatever else I am, whatever else it means, that's the man I want to be. And if I die today, that's the man I'll be."
-Saul Tigh

Guardsman

• Captain
  • Sang-wei Christopher Vose
« Reply #3 on: 11 February 2011, 17:58:56 »
Rim Worlds Republic Military
Rim Worlds Paint Scheme

Neither of those threads has much in the way of confirmed, canon, specifics.  Has anything else been revealed since that I've missed?  I didn't find anything in HB:MPS and I'm not sure anything else has been published recently that would deal with them.

If memory serves, Star Lord describes the Republican Guards camo specs resembling those of the Star League, the same olive drab, but it incorporated some dark red highlights, to distinguish itself. There was also a unit, can’t remember which for the moment, I think it might have been referenced in one of the more recent Whitworth write-ups, about an all black Rim Worlds Republic unit.
Dan "Albatross" Schulz
(
1979 - 8 November 2009)
You won't be forgotten,
You will live on forever,
So long as the internet exists,
We shall remember you, Albatross.
1st Chesterton Guards
Regiment/Veteran/Fanatical
100% Strength | 100% Upgraded

TigerShark

• Major
    • MekWars: Dominion
« Reply #4 on: 11 February 2011, 18:00:41 »
If memory serves, Star Lord describes the Republican Guards camo specs resembling those of the Star League, the same olive drab, but it incorporated some dark red highlights, to distinguish itself. There was also a unit, can’t remember which for the moment, I think it might have been referenced in one of the more recent Whitworth write-ups, about an all black Rim Worlds Republic unit.

That's the 99th and it wasn't even a description of the entire 99th. Just the band of raiders who terrorized the LC during the annexation of the Republic.
  W W W . M E K W A R S - D O M I N I O N . C O M

"You will fight to the last soldier, and when you die, I will call upon your damned soul to speak horrible curses at the enemy."
     - Orders of Emperor Stefan Amaris to his troops

Register