Author Topic: Motivational - The Return  (Read 253719 times)

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Re: Motivational - The Return
« Reply #570 on: 21 August 2016, 18:21:59 »
Well, i fixed the poster.  It was my bad, i was typing fast and frankly it was not my normal computer. So i kinda missed the grammar issue until too late.

Well, if this guy gets into combat, it will be a close shave.
« Last Edit: 21 August 2016, 18:23:48 by Wrangler »
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #571 on: 22 August 2016, 17:28:21 »
Another mystery...
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #572 on: 27 August 2016, 06:31:16 »
Personally, i know their not loved. I still think the Champion should allowed to have been succeed in later age. Since it's cool looking LAM. XD 

I apologies for sound effects in the poster, its was hard not to resist.

marauder648

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • Project Zhukov Fan AU TRO's and PDFs
« Reply #573 on: 27 August 2016, 06:40:24 »
Tee hee :) Love the Champion :) What was the SLDF thinking!
Ghost Bears: Cute and cuddly. Until you remember its a BLOODY BEAR!

Project Zhukov Fan AU TRO's and PDFs - https://thezhukovau.wordpress.com/

I am Belch II

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • It's a gator with a nuke, whats the problem.
« Reply #574 on: 29 August 2016, 16:30:17 »
I love this topic, glad to see its back.
Walking the fine line between sarcasm and being a smart-ass

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #575 on: 29 August 2016, 20:21:07 »
I'm glad I'm able post here.  Thou be nice for be more than just me and few others.  #P

« Last Edit: 29 August 2016, 22:18:23 by Wrangler »

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #576 on: 31 August 2016, 19:43:16 »
Yet another.

JadeHellbringer

• Easily Bribed Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
  • Third time this week!
« Reply #577 on: 01 September 2016, 08:29:35 »
I'm glad I'm able post here.  Thou be nice for be more than just me and few others.  #P

Where's that image from?
"There's a difference between the soldier and his fight,
But the warrior knows the true meaning of his life."
+Larry and his Flask, 'Blood Drunk'+

"You know, basically war is just, like, a bunch of people playing pranks on each other, but at the end they all die."
+Crow T. Robot+

DarkSpade

• Major
« Reply #578 on: 01 September 2016, 15:25:39 »
Wolves on the Boarder   E-pub version

Space Marines are guys who look at a chainsaw and think, “That should be balanced for parrying.”

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #579 on: 01 September 2016, 17:03:03 »
I hope I can bear with it.

P.S. Sorry wasn't able respond sooner, Jade.  I wasn't near where i could look up the picture i had for it.
« Last Edit: 05 February 2017, 15:04:26 by Wrangler »

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #580 on: 02 September 2016, 22:10:07 »
It's not a land shark.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #581 on: 03 September 2016, 19:25:22 »
It's Fight Club!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #582 on: 04 September 2016, 21:58:37 »

I think Joanna drank one too many Fusileers (home made Clan) drinks.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #583 on: 09 September 2016, 12:35:07 »
This man has serious talent, much of the pictures i've used for the motivationals i recently put up were done by this gentleman, DarkSide.

P.S. If you look far enough in there, i think the Master is laughing manically in the background.

« Last Edit: 11 September 2016, 21:59:53 by Wrangler »

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #584 on: 11 September 2016, 22:01:16 »
I had couple secondary motivationals with same picture. So don't think your having flashback or something.  :P

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #585 on: 02 October 2016, 23:56:57 »
Welcome to this Old Thread, still bring your funny (or amusing) pictures that may stimulate something.  See Your doctor if funny or stimulation is right for you.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #586 on: 08 October 2016, 06:48:00 »

I don't think Hanse Davion had fight this version of the Combine.

NOTE: Another secondary, i thought i post it before thread disappears into the nether regions of old threads.

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
« Reply #587 on: 09 October 2016, 14:31:15 »
Ugh.. grammar...

I don't think Khan Kerensky thought this be way this would be going down.

Should be :
I don't think Khan Kerensky thought this would be the way going down.

TT
« Last Edit: 09 October 2016, 14:32:58 by truetanker »
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

Sabelkatten

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #588 on: 09 October 2016, 15:23:42 »
Ugh.. grammar...

Should be :
I don't think Khan Kerensky thought this would be the way going down.

TT
I think it's even "I don't think Khan Kerensky thought this would be the way going it would go down."...

lucho

• Warrant Officer
  • say hello to my new friend!
« Reply #589 on: 25 October 2016, 17:55:54 »
Just to get back into the game
If a vegetarian eats vegetables, what does a humanitarian eat?

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #590 on: 25 October 2016, 23:18:37 »
Repurpose programs done right.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #591 on: 05 November 2016, 14:46:35 »
I always like the Cattlemaster.  Sure it's not a super ubber assault mech, but its potentially a fun design you can see as the underdog in a Periphery fight.  Silly as it sounds.
« Last Edit: 21 November 2016, 23:17:32 by Wrangler »

Demon55

• Captain
  • Planning wisely.
« Reply #592 on: 22 November 2016, 20:41:46 »
Personally, i know their not loved. I still think the Champion should allowed to have been succeed in later age. Since it's cool looking LAM. XD 

I apologies for sound effects in the poster, its was hard not to resist.

I never understood why they made the Champion and the Black Python have a fighter jet appearance. 
« Last Edit: 22 November 2016, 20:47:22 by Demon55 »

Demon55

• Captain
  • Planning wisely.
« Reply #593 on: 22 November 2016, 20:55:51 »
Repurpose programs done right.

And the decommissioned Timber Wolf wished that it had been retired like a flag or given an honourable death on the field.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #594 on: 23 November 2016, 22:01:44 »

Your Phone Bill is DUE...

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #595 on: 28 November 2016, 21:31:06 »

R&R on the Go.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #596 on: 07 December 2016, 22:51:27 »
Thought i drop a motivational poster see if i can motivate more people to make more amusing Battletech posters.

« Last Edit: 07 December 2016, 22:54:10 by Wrangler »

Syzyx

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #597 on: 11 December 2016, 14:28:55 »
Thanks for your work, Wrangler. :)
But as a matter of fact I was quite busy getting potty-trained at the time and had no time for interstellar politics.- ykonoclast

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #598 on: 11 December 2016, 22:47:39 »
Thanks for your work, Wrangler. :)
Thank you for compliment! :)

« Last Edit: 11 December 2016, 22:52:11 by Wrangler »

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #599 on: 17 December 2016, 12:27:04 »
Wasn't necessary a winner of a game, but it was fun playing Grand Theft Auto turned up to 11.