Author Topic: The Corrupt-a-wish-o-matic.  (Read 98533 times)

Kiff_Stevenson

• Master Sergeant
  • Mini by Psycho @ camospecs.com - Thanks Joel!
Re: The Corrupt-a-wish-o-matic.
« Reply #870 on: 25 March 2014, 06:37:34 »
Granted. All of Hanse's issue are now utterly (if secretly) devoted to the Capellan Confederation - thus making them very 'interesting'.

I wish there was no limit to the number of new Introductory Box Sets in circulation!

Maskerade

• Master Sergeant
  • Advertised product may not match reality
« Reply #871 on: 25 March 2014, 16:03:33 »
Granted. All of Hanse's issue are now utterly (if secretly) devoted to the Capellan Confederation - thus making them very 'interesting'.

I wish there was no limit to the number of new Introductory Box Sets in circulation!

Your wish is granted. However, it's sold at the going price as of when you asked (roughly £50 per box).

I wish I had an introductory box set.
Be polite. Be efficient. Have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

ClarkeMarek

• Captain
  • The original
« Reply #872 on: 25 March 2014, 16:43:07 »
Wish granted.  You now have an "Introductory to Meth" box set.

I wish for a 12 pack of Dr. Pepper.
"Son, if dynamite was dangerous, do you think they'd sell it to an idiot like me?"~Al Bundy
Five rounds, rapid!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #873 on: 25 March 2014, 17:28:51 »
Your wish is granted, you got 12-pack of Dr. Pepper.  However, you don't feel like a Pepper too.

I wish for a amazing super cool gadget that will keep me entertained for years.
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

Maskerade

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #874 on: 25 March 2014, 17:49:17 »
Your wish is granted, you got 12-pack of Dr. Pepper.  However, you don't feel like a Pepper too.

I wish for a amazing super cool gadget that will keep me entertained for years.

Your wish is granted. However, you also get eternal life, and the gadget self-destructs after 3 years, leaving you bored forever.

I wish being immortal didn't suck so much.

awclawson

• Captain
« Reply #875 on: 25 March 2014, 20:16:59 »
Granted.  Being immortal is the coolest.  Unfortunately you are not immortal and have a shelf life of less than two weeks.

I wish it was possible to ride horse flies.

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy states: "There is an art to flying, or rather a knack. Its knack lies in learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss. ... Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, that presents the difficulties."

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #876 on: 25 March 2014, 20:37:00 »
Granted!!  You are shrunked to be able to ride, sattle up on a Horse fly and go riding in the sky.  That is until the horse fly runs foul of can of Raid.

I wish War and Peace wasn't so darn long.
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

BobTheZombie

• Master Sergeant
  • When in doubt, alpha strike!
    • BobTheZombie at Sarna.net
« Reply #877 on: 25 March 2014, 20:39:32 »
Your wish is granted; you find yourself in a Fahrenheit 451-like environment where every book has been extremely shortened/banned.

I wish there were more hours in the day.
Report Sarna.net issues/inaccuracies here or you can simply PM me the details

Diamondshark

• Lieutenant
  • Bringing back the enlightenment to the Star League
« Reply #878 on: 25 March 2014, 21:05:24 »
Your wish is granted; the sun never sets again. This results in pretty much everything that could possibly be caused by that, and basically causes the end of the world as we know it.

I wish I didn't need sleep.
"We are the Clans, the Star League incarnate.
None can stand against us and survive."

-- The Remembrance, Passage 272, Verse 8, Lines 18-19

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #879 on: 27 March 2014, 20:44:29 »
Your wish is granted, now your elf who now doesn't need much sleep at all.  Unfortunately, some posers from a go-go gang in Seattle did a drive by and made you sleep forever.

I wish Trolls in Shadow Run didn't have such a bad rap for being dumb.

StCptMara

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Looking for new Adder skin boots
« Reply #880 on: 28 March 2014, 04:34:37 »
I wish Trolls in Shadow Run didn't have such a bad rap for being dumb.

Granted! Troll Riggers and mechanical Engineers start getting more coverage. Unfortunately, this
also leads to MORE Troll Riggers and Engineers, which leads to more LARGE vehicle on the roads,
and soon, the Dwarf Rigger is a thing of the past, thus leading to the end of Dwarves as a PC race,
as the only thing they had going for them was the Dwarf Rigger thing.

I wish Shadowrun Dwarves actually had something going for them to make them attractive as a PC
race.
"Victory or Debt!"- The Battlecry of Mercenaries everywhere

"Greetings, Mechwarrior! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the frontier against---Oops, wrong universe" - Unknown SLDF Recruiter

Reality and Battletech go hand in hand like a drug induced hallucination and engineering a fusion reactor ;-)

pensiveswetness

• Lieutenant
  • Delete this account, please?
« Reply #881 on: 29 March 2014, 10:08:09 »
Granted! The next update to Shadowrun changes several rules changes (and includes an improvement to Charisma for Dwarfs at a rate of +1 per level of the toon, in question). The problem is that all those 'bonuses per level' result in a combined -3 per level of all the other toons stats, ranks, hp, etc... applied to ALL OTHER TOONS and NPCs in the game... all in the name of game balance.

I wish that the next update for Battletech includes rules for using and creating units from: I love My Little Pony, Sailor Moon Universe, Voltron, Defender of the Universe, The Shogun Warriors (the Marvel 1970's version), Godzilla, The Smurfs Bondage, Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, Little Petshop of Horrors (the musical) and After M.A.S.H.

sir_spamalot

• Major
  • Pip pip Spammy O. Jolly good can then.
    • Really Pathetic Productions
« Reply #882 on: 29 March 2014, 10:46:34 »
Granted. But The resulting lawsuits not only stop all production of the game for the future, every fan who plays is bankrupted as they are also sued for participation.

I wish there was a tighter screening process for adult anime....

awclawson

• Captain
« Reply #883 on: 29 March 2014, 12:29:45 »
I wish there was a tighter screening process for adult anime....

Granted.  The process now involves senior citizens that have nothing else to distract them.  They just do not get it though and cancel every anime project because "cartoons never had boobs when I was a kid?".

I wish cars could fly.

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy states: "There is an art to flying, or rather a knack. Its knack lies in learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss. ... Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, that presents the difficulties."

Kiff_Stevenson

• Master Sergeant
  • Mini by Psycho @ camospecs.com - Thanks Joel!
« Reply #884 on: 29 March 2014, 14:25:22 »
Granted. All cars can now fly. Sadly, however, none of them can land.

I wish all of the 3039 Box Set 'mech chassis were available in MechWarrior Online!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #885 on: 29 March 2014, 16:24:30 »
Your wish is granted, your gain access to all the 3039 chassis.  However, they have all their limited to 3039 weaponry and subjected to the obsolete quirk 3040, making them break down and no one can play them.

I wish 3145 chassis would be available on MWO.

Shadowalker

• Corporal
  • Merc. unit
« Reply #886 on: 25 April 2014, 12:34:46 »
Wish granted, however the paw is still attached to a feces bearing monkey

I wish for never ending days of sunshine and 70 degrees

awclawson

• Captain
« Reply #887 on: 26 April 2014, 07:40:52 »
Granted.  It is a nice sunny day that is 70 degrees Celsius......forever.  Hope you have good air conditioning.

I wish I had the best tasting ham sandwich ever made.

Maskerade

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #888 on: 26 April 2014, 07:44:14 »
Wish granted, however the paw is still attached to a feces bearing monkey

I wish for never ending days of sunshine and 70 degrees

You get your wish. Because there is no night, nobody can sleep very well, and the entire world goes mad from sleep deprivation.

I wish I hadn't gone mad from sleep deprivation.

Orin J.

• Captain
  • I am to feared! Aw, come on guys...
« Reply #889 on: 26 April 2014, 09:14:06 »
You get your wish. Because there is no night, nobody can sleep very well, and the entire world goes mad from sleep deprivation.

I wish I hadn't gone mad from sleep deprivation.

Mecca lecca hai, mecca heiney ho! your wish is granted, long live Jambi. You're perfectly sane now!

everyone else is still mad from sleep deprivation though, so i hope you enjoy playing babysitter to everyone all the time because you just got drafted due to sanity.

i sure wish i had an anti-air guy to get rid of these planes that buzz my house in the morning....
The Grey Death Legion? Dead? Gotcha, wake me when it's back.....
--------------------------
Every once in a while things make sense.

Don't let these moments alarm you. They pass.

Maskerade

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #890 on: 27 April 2014, 10:43:29 »
I sure wish i had an anti-air guy to get rid of these planes that buzz my house in the morning....

Oh, you get your wish. However, one day the low-flying plane is Air Force One. Congratulations of being jailed for life for ordering the President shot down.

I wish I had the best tasting ham sandwich ever made.

Also granted. Unfortunately, people are quite literally willing to kill for it, so you never get to taste it.

I wish I had more wishes.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #891 on: 27 April 2014, 12:38:37 »
Your wish has been granted, you've been more wishes. However, your fine you were robbed!  That there a sculptor was dishonest about the quality of wishes and were simple pieces of paper saying "Wishy".

I wish a BattleMech with six legs.

Maskerade

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #892 on: 27 April 2014, 12:58:31 »
I wish there was a BattleMech with six legs.

Done and done. They're just not where you'd expect the legs to be, so the mech can't actually move....

I wish that tripod LAMs were a thing.

awclawson

• Captain
« Reply #893 on: 27 April 2014, 17:53:58 »
Granted.  However there was a typo on the requisition form and you now own a three legged lamb.

I wish for nothing.

Maskerade

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #894 on: 28 April 2014, 08:14:38 »
I wish for nothing.

Granted. The entire universe is erased from existence, leaving nothing.

I wish people wouldn't sit on the fence about marmite.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #895 on: 28 April 2014, 16:56:39 »
Your wish is granted, people immediately get off the fence and start spreading marmite on their foods.  Unfortunately, this is isolated in United Kingdom and Australia due to North Americans having not a clue what marmite is.

I wish naval spinal lasers and ppcs existed in Battletech universe.

awclawson

• Captain
« Reply #896 on: 22 May 2014, 21:51:13 »
I wish naval spinal lasers and ppcs existed in Battletech universe.

Granted. Navel spinal lasers exist but they are worn by belly dancers as an accessory.  PPCS, aka pulled pork cheese sandwich, exist also but contribute nothing to the whole universe.

My daughter wishes college was free.

Maskerade

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #897 on: 23 May 2014, 05:23:05 »
Granted. Navel spinal lasers exist but they are worn by belly dancers as an accessory.  PPCS, aka pulled pork cheese sandwich, exist also but contribute nothing to the whole universe.

My daughter wishes college was free.

Granted. College is free, but since the colleges have no money because nobody pays them, there are no buildings, accomodation, facilities or professors.

I wish for a tasty sandwich.

Spinosapper

• Lieutenant
« Reply #898 on: 23 May 2014, 06:01:38 »
Granted. College is free, but since the colleges have no money because nobody pays them, there are no buildings, accomodation, facilities or professors.

I wish for a tasty sandwich.

Granted.  You get a sandwich that is considered tasty by the mole people, filled with earthworms and grubs.

I wish I had time to take a vacation.

"Whoever said, 'never shoot a man in the back' never saw the front of a Hunchback."

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #899 on: 23 May 2014, 06:38:30 »
Your wish is granted the time for vacation.  However, you soon discover that your time is borrowed from some other time giving you less time to take it in the future..or was it the past?

I wish time travel wasn't used so much in scifi stories.
« Last Edit: 23 May 2014, 11:56:44 by Wrangler »