Author Topic: Optional Mortar Range Rule  (Read 355 times)

beachhead1985

• Major
  • 1st SOG; SLDF. "McKenna's Marauders"
    • Kilroy's Wall
Optional Mortar Range Rule
« on: 30 June 2024, 13:46:49 »
I read in another thread there was an optional rule for mortar range; *range*. Not indirect-fire.

It was quoted as being in tac ops, but I can't find it in my copy or the errata.

Where might I find this rule?

Thank you for your time.
Epitaph on an Army of Mercenaries

These, in the day when heaven was falling,      Their shoulders held the sky suspended;
The hour when earth's foundations fled,         They stood, and earth's foundations stay;
Followed their mercenary calling,               What God abandoned, these defended,
And took their wages, and are dead.             And saved the sum of things for pay.

A.E. Housman

MoneyLovinOgre4Hire

• Lieutenant General
  • Need a hand?
Re: Optional Mortar Range Rule
« Reply #1 on: 30 June 2024, 23:29:20 »
I don't believe I've heard of any such rule.
Warning: this post may contain sarcasm.

"I think I've just had another near-Rincewind experience," Death, The Color of Magic

"When in doubt, C4." Jamie Hyneman

beachhead1985

• Major
    • Kilroy's Wall
« Reply #2 on: 01 July 2024, 10:46:26 »
Alright, seems I was confused. Thank you.

These, in the day when heaven was falling,      Their shoulders held the sky suspended;
The hour when earth's foundations fled,         They stood, and earth's foundations stay;
Followed their mercenary calling,               What God abandoned, these defended,
And took their wages, and are dead.             And saved the sum of things for pay.

A.E. Housman

celemtine

• Recruit
    • SexDollTech
« Reply #3 on: 24 July 2024, 00:50:10 »
I read in another thread there was an optional rule for mortar range; *range*. Not indirect-fire.

It was quoted as being in tac ops, but I can't find it in my copy or the errata.

Where might I find this rule?

Thank you for your time.

Where did you read the rules?

beachhead1985

• Major
    • Kilroy's Wall
« Reply #4 on: 24 July 2024, 08:44:59 »
Where did you read the rules?

I can't find it now, I think I must have been mistaken in some way.

A.E. Housman