- New To BattleTech?
- Latest Releases
- Coming Releases
- Core Rulebooks
- Game Aids
- Technical Readouts
- Record Sheets
- Era Reports
- Setting Sourcebooks
- Plot Sourcebooks
- Out-of-Print Books
- BattleMech Technology
- Great Houses
- Periphery States
- The Clans
- Other Powers
BattleTech Tactical Companion App
A companion app for the BattleTech tabletop miniatures game from Catalyst Game Labs.
You are a MechWarrior: master of a multi-ton, towering avatar of destruction that drops into hot zones across a thousand worlds.
BattleTech is the world’s greatest tabletop armored combat game, filled with a myriad of epic stories and gaming experiences. Leap into the action!
This app includes numerous features that allows digital tracking of record sheet elements, increasing the speed and fun of any BattleTech game night.
- Includes record sheets from the BattleTech: Beginner Box and A Game of Armored Combat, as well as the primary record sheets for all Wave 1 ’Mechs from the BattleTech: Clan Invasion Kickstarter.
- ‘Mech information is tracked and saved across all record sheets in-use during a game.
- Customize MechWarrior name and Gunnery/Piloting Skills, or choose from a variety of pre-set MechWarrior Pilot cards.
- Preview heat usage from user-selected weapon firing strategies. When you’re ready, press Fire, and heat is automatically tracked.
- Ammo tracking including support for multiple slots.
- Heat Effects are summarized when applied, including indiciation any appropriate weapon modifiers to each weapon line for ease of reference.
- Every section of the record sheet’s Armor and Internal Diagrams can be tapped and the appropriate level of damage applied.
- Critical Hits—as well as the loss of limbs—automatically apply their appropriate movement and weapon firing restrictions.
- An Undo Last Damage button allows for the correcting of potential mistakes.
- The End of Turn button, with a Yes and No verification, ensures you are ready to apply final effects of a game turn to all of your record sheets in-use before starting a new turn.
NOTE: This is not a game app. It is a game aid to the tabletop game; that game is required to effectively use this app.
- Now Available – Recognition Guide: ilClan Vol. 13
- April Fool’s Day Products Now Available – XTRO: Caveat Emptor, Escape from Castle Wulfensteiner, Paid in Blood
- Now Available – Shrapnel #4, Dark Age Reprints in E-Pub and Print-on-Demand
- Historical: Operation Klondike Now Available in Print-on-Demand