- New To BattleTech?
- Latest Releases
- Coming Releases
- Core Rulebooks
- Game Aids
- Technical Readouts
- Record Sheets
- Era Reports
- Setting Sourcebooks
- Plot Sourcebooks
- Out-of-Print Books
- BattleMech Technology
- Great Houses
- Periphery States
- The Clans
- Other Powers
Future details concerning BattleTech are conveyed to the community on this site through two styles of news articles: Announcements and BattleBlogs
Announcements are found here and are generic in nature, covering a wide variety of details, such as information on coming books, new licensees, book Street Dates, and more.
BattleBlogs are posted here, and are generally directly from someone working on BattleTech, usually providing an in-depth, and or behind-the-scenes, look at some aspect of BattleTech, from rules development, to art sketches, and more.
Latest and Coming Releases
Click here for the Latest Releases and here for Coming Releases.
- BattleTech is a science-fiction “space opera”: a factional, militarized universe set in the thirty-first century, a future where humanity has spread to the stars and spawned titanic interstellar empires, each nation controlling hundreds of worlds across a region of space stretching a thousand light years and beyond.
Initially published over thirty years ago as a tabletop board game, BattleTech has gone on to become one of the gaming industry’s most important and longest-lasting science-fiction universes.
Be sure to check out the latest BattleTech Releases and the Coming Soon page for the newest BattleTech products.
- BattleTech: Mercenaries Launches in 24 Hours! Plus, Final Preview Designs
- Final Launch Party, Livestream, and Adepticon Details
- More Mercenaries Previews, New Miniature, Free Record Sheets, and Adepticon Livestream Detail!
- BattleTech at Adepticon, Mercenaries Kickstarter Launch Party Details, and Product Announcements!