- New To BattleTech?
- Latest Releases
- Coming Releases
- Core Rulebooks
- Game Aids
- Technical Readouts
- Record Sheets
- Era Reports
- Setting Sourcebooks
- Plot Sourcebooks
- Out-of-Print Books
- BattleMech Technology
- Great Houses
- Periphery States
- The Clans
- Other Powers
BattleTech has always been a dynamic universe with progressing storylines that shake things up, uniting and shattering factions, developing characters into beloved (or despised) icons that wage a valiant struggle or die a glorious death. Such events breathe life not only into the fiction players read, but the games they play.
The current universe-shaking storyline that’s in its final stages is the Word of Blake’s Jihad, begun with the publication of Blake Ascending: A Jihad Plot Compilation.
[wpsc_products category_id=’26’ ]
- BattleTech is a science-fiction “space opera”: a factional, militarized universe set in the thirty-first century, a future where humanity has spread to the stars and spawned titanic interstellar empires, each nation controlling hundreds of worlds across a region of space stretching a thousand light years and beyond.
Initially published over thirty years ago as a tabletop board game, BattleTech has gone on to become one of the gaming industry’s most important and longest-lasting science-fiction universes.
Be sure to check out the latest BattleTech Releases and the Coming Soon page for the newest BattleTech products.
- More Mercenaries Previews, New Miniature, Free Record Sheets, and Adepticon Livestream Detail!
- BattleTech at Adepticon, Mercenaries Kickstarter Launch Party Details, and Product Announcements!
- Mercenaries Kickstarter Preview, Updates on Launch Party Announcement, and More!
- Now Available – BattleMech Recognition Guide: ilClan, Vol. 32; Also, Mercenaries Launch Party Info!