- New To BattleTech?
- Latest Releases
- Coming Releases
- Core Rulebooks
- Game Aids
- Technical Readouts
- Record Sheets
- Era Reports
- Setting Sourcebooks
- Plot Sourcebooks
- Out-of-Print Books
- BattleMech Technology
- Great Houses
- Periphery States
- The Clans
- Other Powers
Record Sheets (Out-of-Print)
Unlike older rulebooks which are superseded by the latest rules offerings, the details on a record sheet remain valid; though the graphic treatment may have changed, along with errata corrections as appropriate. While the current print and e-pub record sheets cover the lion’s share of previously published record sheets, as with other aspects of this out-of-print section, some players find the behind-the-scene look at their progression over the years interesting.
THIS PAGE IS STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION…THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE.
- BattleTech is a science-fiction “space opera”: a factional, militarized universe set in the thirty-first century, a future where humanity has spread to the stars and spawned titanic interstellar empires, each nation controlling hundreds of worlds across a region of space stretching a thousand light years and beyond.
Initially published over thirty years ago as a tabletop board game, BattleTech has gone on to become one of the gaming industry’s most important and longest-lasting science-fiction universes.
Be sure to check out the latest BattleTech Releases and the Coming Soon page for the newest BattleTech products.
- BattleTech: Mercenaries Launches in 24 Hours! Plus, Final Preview Designs
- Final Launch Party, Livestream, and Adepticon Details
- More Mercenaries Previews, New Miniature, Free Record Sheets, and Adepticon Livestream Detail!
- BattleTech at Adepticon, Mercenaries Kickstarter Launch Party Details, and Product Announcements!