- New To BattleTech?
- Latest Releases
- Coming Releases
- Core Rulebooks
- Game Aids
- Technical Readouts
- Record Sheets
- Era Reports
- Setting Sourcebooks
- Plot Sourcebooks
- Out-of-Print Books
- BattleMech Technology
- Great Houses
- Periphery States
- The Clans
- Other Powers
While players can use the blank record sheets found in the Introductory Box Set or TechManual to fill out any number of units, pre-filled record sheets (such as those found in the BattleTech Introductory Box Set) allow players to jump directly into the action.
Record Sheet books come in two flavors: a printed format that includes many of the more common units plus additional rules and scenarios, and a PDF format that contains an unabridged listing of all units without the additional information. Pre-filled PDF record sheet books can be purchased from the BattleShop.
PDF Preview Available
Each record sheets’ PDF preview, as available, corresponds to the units shown in the Technical Readouts’ PDF Previews.
[wpsc_products category_id=’30’ ]
- BattleTech is a science-fiction “space opera”: a factional, militarized universe set in the thirty-first century, a future where humanity has spread to the stars and spawned titanic interstellar empires, each nation controlling hundreds of worlds across a region of space stretching a thousand light years and beyond.
Initially published over thirty years ago as a tabletop board game, BattleTech has gone on to become one of the gaming industry’s most important and longest-lasting science-fiction universes.
Be sure to check out the latest BattleTech Releases and the Coming Soon page for the newest BattleTech products.
- BattleTech: Mercenaries Launches in 24 Hours! Plus, Final Preview Designs
- Final Launch Party, Livestream, and Adepticon Details
- More Mercenaries Previews, New Miniature, Free Record Sheets, and Adepticon Livestream Detail!
- BattleTech at Adepticon, Mercenaries Kickstarter Launch Party Details, and Product Announcements!