- New To BattleTech?
- Latest Releases
- Coming Releases
- Core Rulebooks
- Game Aids
- Technical Readouts
- Record Sheets
- Era Reports
- Setting Sourcebooks
- Plot Sourcebooks
- Out-of-Print Books
- BattleMech Technology
- Great Houses
- Periphery States
- The Clans
- Other Powers
The free BattleTech Universe PDF provides a taste of the Great Houses of the Inner Sphere, while touching upon the other myriad factions such as The Clans, Periphery, and mercenaries. Each faction represents a fully fleshed-out star-spanning realm, with its own history, cultural identity, fighting style and so on.
The following sourcebooks expand those faction settings in various ways. From the Handbooks that provide an in-depth look at each faction’s history and culture, to Masters And Minions: The StarCorps Dossiers that provides an overview of the most influential personalities (along with a brief overview on the current state) of a given faction during the Jihad Era: each helps bring the universe alive, immersing players into the BattleTech gaming experience.
[wpsc_products category_id=’43’ ]
- BattleTech is a science-fiction “space opera”: a factional, militarized universe set in the thirty-first century, a future where humanity has spread to the stars and spawned titanic interstellar empires, each nation controlling hundreds of worlds across a region of space stretching a thousand light years and beyond.
Initially published over thirty years ago as a tabletop board game, BattleTech has gone on to become one of the gaming industry’s most important and longest-lasting science-fiction universes.
Be sure to check out the latest BattleTech Releases and the Coming Soon page for the newest BattleTech products.
- Final Launch Party, Livestream, and Adepticon Details
- More Mercenaries Previews, New Miniature, Free Record Sheets, and Adepticon Livestream Detail!
- BattleTech at Adepticon, Mercenaries Kickstarter Launch Party Details, and Product Announcements!
- Mercenaries Kickstarter Preview, Updates on Launch Party Announcement, and More!