- New To BattleTech?
- Latest Releases
- Coming Releases
- Core Rulebooks
- Game Aids
- Technical Readouts
- Record Sheets
- Era Reports
- Setting Sourcebooks
- Plot Sourcebooks
- Out-of-Print Books
- BattleMech Technology
- Great Houses
- Periphery States
- The Clans
- Other Powers
Scenario Packs (Out-of-Print)
Scenario Packs generally focus on a specific combat formation or conflict, providing an in-depth look at the events and personalities involved. Unlike the Turning Points e-pub series which encourages players to construct their own forces and battles, however, Scenarios Packs follow the style of scenarios found inside the print Record Sheet books, with pre-generated details for all aspects of a game, including which maps to use, which forces are involved, and so on.
THIS PAGE IS STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION…THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE.
- BattleTech is a science-fiction “space opera”: a factional, militarized universe set in the thirty-first century, a future where humanity has spread to the stars and spawned titanic interstellar empires, each nation controlling hundreds of worlds across a region of space stretching a thousand light years and beyond.
Initially published over thirty years ago as a tabletop board game, BattleTech has gone on to become one of the gaming industry’s most important and longest-lasting science-fiction universes.
Be sure to check out the latest BattleTech Releases and the Coming Soon page for the newest BattleTech products.
- Final Launch Party, Livestream, and Adepticon Details
- More Mercenaries Previews, New Miniature, Free Record Sheets, and Adepticon Livestream Detail!
- BattleTech at Adepticon, Mercenaries Kickstarter Launch Party Details, and Product Announcements!
- Mercenaries Kickstarter Preview, Updates on Launch Party Announcement, and More!