- New To BattleTech?
- Latest Releases
- Coming Releases
- Core Rulebooks
- Game Aids
- Technical Readouts
- Record Sheets
- Era Reports
- Setting Sourcebooks
- Plot Sourcebooks
- Out-of-Print Books
- BattleMech Technology
- Great Houses
- Periphery States
- The Clans
- Other Powers
From its inception BattleTech has immersed players into the universe through fantastic, dynamic illustrations showing everything from epic battles to a window into the lives of the characters that populate these war-torn centuries.
The names and icons for each wallpaper are linked to the book’s details, Latest Releases or the Coming Releases page, as appropriate.
- Technical Readout: 3145 Free Worlds League (Cover)
- Era Report: 3145 (Cover)
- CAT35122 Technical Readout: 3050 Upgrade (Cover)
CAT35123 Technical Readout: 3055 Upgrade (Cover)
CAT35127 Technical Readout: 3067 (Cover)
- CAT35132 Technical Readout: Prototypes (Cover)
- E-CAT35TR001 Technical Readout: 3145 Mercenaries (Cover)
- E-CAT35TR002 Technical Readout: 3145 Capellan Confederation (Cover)
- E-CAT35TR003 Technical Readout: 3145 Draconis Combine (Cover)
- FPR35001 Handbook: House Steiner (Cover Panel: Stock Market)
- FPR35001 Handbook: House Steiner (Cover Panel: Interstellar 1)
- FPR35001 Handbook: House Steiner (Cover Panel: Interstellar 2)
- FPR35001 Handbook: House Steiner (Cover Panel: Gala)
- FPR35001 Handbook: House Steiner (Cover Panel: Factory)
- CAT5240 Masters & Minions: The StarCorps Dossiers (Interior: Akuma)
- CAT5240 Masters & Minions: The StarCorps Dossiers (Interior: Firestarter)
- CAT5240 Masters & Minions: The StarCorps Dossiers (Interior: Hunchback)
- CAT35306 Wars of Reaving (Cover)
- CAT35304 Jihad Hot Spots: 3076 (Cover)
CAT35307 Jihad: Final Reckoning (Cover)
CAT35307 Jihad: Final Reckoning (Interior 1)
CAT35307 Jihad: Final Reckoning (Interior 2)
CAT35307 Jihad: Final Reckoning (Interior 3)
- BattleTech is a science-fiction “space opera”: a factional, militarized universe set in the thirty-first century, a future where humanity has spread to the stars and spawned titanic interstellar empires, each nation controlling hundreds of worlds across a region of space stretching a thousand light years and beyond.
Initially published over thirty years ago as a tabletop board game, BattleTech has gone on to become one of the gaming industry’s most important and longest-lasting science-fiction universes.
Be sure to check out the latest BattleTech Releases and the Coming Soon page for the newest BattleTech products.