- New To BattleTech?
- Latest Releases
- Coming Releases
- Core Rulebooks
- Game Aids
- Technical Readouts
- Record Sheets
- Era Reports
- Setting Sourcebooks
- Plot Sourcebooks
- Out-of-Print Books
- BattleMech Technology
- Great Houses
- Periphery States
- The Clans
- Other Powers
First you should see if the there is a Demo Team member near you, as they are supported by Venues, local game stores that carries Catalyst Game Labs products.
Visit your local game store to purchase the item you’re looking for; if they do not have an item, order it through them (feel free to let the store know about www.CatalystGameLabs.com, where they can find a complete list of distributors used by Catalyst Game Labs).
BattleCorps is Catalyst Game Labs’ only source of canon BattleTech fiction and news since 2004. Monthly subscriptions are still available, and bulk rates offer noticeable savings. Read new stories by your favorite BattleTech authors, such as Steven Mohan Jr, Kevin Killiany, and Phaedra Weldon or purchase back-issue fiction by benchmark authors like Loren L. Coleman, Randall N. Bills, Michael Stackpole, and Robert Thurston. In addition, BattleCorps is currently releasing in PDF two previously-published BattleTech novels every month, free with your subscription or available for back-issue purchase! There’s never been a better time to be a subscriber, and if you’re not already there’s never been a better time to join at www.battlecorps.com.
In addition Battlecorps has launched the BattleShop, offering a wide array of products including poster sized maps, miniatures, software and PDF files of both new and out of print products in partnership with DriveThruRPG.com.
- BattleTech is a science-fiction “space opera”: a factional, militarized universe set in the thirty-first century, a future where humanity has spread to the stars and spawned titanic interstellar empires, each nation controlling hundreds of worlds across a region of space stretching a thousand light years and beyond.
Initially published over thirty years ago as a tabletop board game, BattleTech has gone on to become one of the gaming industry’s most important and longest-lasting science-fiction universes.
Be sure to check out the latest BattleTech Releases and the Coming Soon page for the newest BattleTech products.
- Final Launch Party, Livestream, and Adepticon Details
- More Mercenaries Previews, New Miniature, Free Record Sheets, and Adepticon Livestream Detail!
- BattleTech at Adepticon, Mercenaries Kickstarter Launch Party Details, and Product Announcements!
- Mercenaries Kickstarter Preview, Updates on Launch Party Announcement, and More!