- New To BattleTech?
- Latest Releases
- Coming Releases
- Core Rulebooks
- Game Aids
- Technical Readouts
- Record Sheets
- Era Reports
- Setting Sourcebooks
- Plot Sourcebooks
- Out-of-Print Books
- BattleMech Technology
- Great Houses
- Periphery States
- The Clans
- Other Powers
You’re Going to Love These Books!
I’m so glad you’re starting the Gray Death Legion books! No pressure, but these are the books that launched a novel series of dozens of more books!
Grayson Death Carlyle’s story takes place in a far-future galaxy called the Inner Sphere. It looks like this:
So colorful, right? Those little dots are something like a thousand named, inhabited planets. The books you just bought start out up here:
You can see there’s a lot of playground left to explore here!
You have three amazing books to read, so I’ll let you get back to them, but watch your inbox. I’ll try and send you some stuff that will help all this make a little more sense.
- BattleTech is a science-fiction “space opera”: a factional, militarized universe set in the thirty-first century, a future where humanity has spread to the stars and spawned titanic interstellar empires, each nation controlling hundreds of worlds across a region of space stretching a thousand light years and beyond.
Initially published over thirty years ago as a tabletop board game, BattleTech has gone on to become one of the gaming industry’s most important and longest-lasting science-fiction universes.
Be sure to check out the latest BattleTech Releases and the Coming Soon page for the newest BattleTech products.
- Final Launch Party, Livestream, and Adepticon Details
- More Mercenaries Previews, New Miniature, Free Record Sheets, and Adepticon Livestream Detail!
- BattleTech at Adepticon, Mercenaries Kickstarter Launch Party Details, and Product Announcements!
- Mercenaries Kickstarter Preview, Updates on Launch Party Announcement, and More!