- New To BattleTech?
- Latest Releases
- Coming Releases
- Core Rulebooks
- Game Aids
- Technical Readouts
- Record Sheets
- Era Reports
- Setting Sourcebooks
- Plot Sourcebooks
- Out-of-Print Books
- BattleMech Technology
- Great Houses
- Periphery States
- The Clans
- Other Powers
Honor Code: Stories of the Draconis Combine
On June 4, 2015
So, this happened.
Handbook: House Kurita has been a long time coming. No one disputes that, and the fact that it is here now is a big deal. It’s so big, in fact, that BattleCorps has brought together a series of stories to celebrate it.
Honor Code: Stories of the Draconis Combine is a group of stories that all celebrate those central themes of honor, dignity and duty that epitomize the realm of House Kurita. We’ve been quiet lately. This is why.
You’ve already read the first story, Philip A. Lee’s “The Face of the Enemy.” By the time you’re reading this, or shortly thereafter, you’ll find Chris Hussey’s “Broken Brotherhood.”
The rest of the intended sequence (though not in any order) are:
- “Harvest of Deception,” by Kevin Killiany
- “A Moment of Honesty” by Jason Hansa
- “Karma” by Chris Hartford
- “Risk of Honor” by David G. Martin
- “A Warrior’s Fear” by Craig A. Reed, Jr.
- “Lady of Steel” by Alan Brundage
- “Family Honor” by Dylan Birtolo
You’ll see these stories publish across the next month or two. And as you read them, if you’re rushing to Origins or Gen Con for your copy of Handbook: House Kurita, revel in the soul of the samurai.
- Now Available – Recognition Guide: ilClan Vol. 13
- April Fool’s Day Products Now Available – XTRO: Caveat Emptor, Escape from Castle Wulfensteiner, Paid in Blood
- Now Available – Shrapnel #4, Dark Age Reprints in E-Pub and Print-on-Demand
- Historical: Operation Klondike Now Available in Print-on-Demand