- New To BattleTech?
- Latest Releases
- Coming Releases
- Core Rulebooks
- Game Aids
- Technical Readouts
- Record Sheets
- Era Reports
- Setting Sourcebooks
- Plot Sourcebooks
- Out-of-Print Books
- BattleMech Technology
- Great Houses
- Periphery States
- The Clans
- Other Powers
BattleTech at Gen Con 2022
On July 29, 2022
NEW AT GEN CON
Find an avalanche of new products at our booth, 1611!
- Alpha Strike Box Set
- Mercenary-themed Beginner Box (now includes the Vindicator)
- Empire Alone
- Technical Readout: Dark Age
- A Time of War Reprint (Vintage-cover)
- CountersPack: BattleForce
- 10 new metal dice pucks (Republic of the Sphere, Rasalhague Dominion, Raven Alliance, Clan Sea Fox, Magistracy of Canopus, Kell Hounds, Hansen’s Roughriders, Avanti’s Angels, Black Thorns, Camacho’s Caballeros)
- New T-shirt
- Various new novels in print form including A Question of Survival by Bryan Young, and Land of Dreams by Randall N. Bills
MEET & GREET / SIGNINGS
Always wanted to meet one of the authors, artists or painters that bring BattleTech to life? We’ve scheduled several sessions where you can come ask questions, shake hands, and grab a signature!
- 2:30 pm-3:30 pm Camospecs Online: Wunji “QingLong” Lau, Raymond “Crackerb0x” White
- 10:00 am-11:00 am Artists: Anthony Scroggins & Eldon Cowgur
- 11:00 am-12:00 pm Authors: Michael Stackpole, Randall Bills, Michael Ciaravella, Philip Lee, Bryan Young
- 12:00 pm-1:00 pm Camospecs Online: Agustín “God & Davion” Sieiro, Raymond “Crackerb0x” White, Kevin “Brushido” Witt
- 10:00 am-11:00 am Camospecs Online: Raymond “Crackerb0x” White, Kevin “Brushido” Witt
- 11:00 am-12:00 pm Authors: Michael Stackpole, Jennifer Brozek, Michael Ciaravella, Philip Lee, Jason Schmetzer, Bryan Young
- 12:00 pm-1:00 pm Artists: Anthony Scroggins & Eldon Cowgur
ART PORTFOLIO REVIEWS
Our art directors, Brent and Ian are available at the booth during the following times to review art portfolios:
- 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. Thursday
- 11:00 p.m. to noon & 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. Friday/Saturday
- 11:00 to noon Sunday
GAME DESIGN REVIEWS
We have slots for game design review on Friday and Saturday afternoons, roughly from 1:30 pm to 4:00 p.m.Talk with Randall or Bryn to make an appointment for one of the available slots.
If you’ve not seen them before, you’ll be able to check out our BattleTech Tactical Companion app, which just received an update including numerous quality-of-use upgrades along with all record sheets from Wave One of the Clan Invasion Kickstarter.
Booth 1611 has several large display cases featuring all the new items available at the show. Additionally, you’ll find an exclusive preview of upcoming products such as the Leviathans: The Great War Starter Box and miniatures from its coming Kickstarter, Shadowrun: Edgezone (the return of the original Shadowrun Trading Card Game), and dozens of sample miniatures from the coming BattleTech Mercenaries Kickstarter!
Camo Spec Online have crafted an amazing BattleTech diorama, the Battle of Sudeten from the Tamar Rising ilClan era sourcebook, featuring X ’Mechs, Y vehicles and Z infantry!
Additionally, Scrap Metal Minis has built a dramatic Leviathans diorama, as the French and Germans clash over the Rhine river, splitting occupied Switzerland.
BattleTech: Alpha Strike and Leviathans will demo in the booth.
We’re teaming up with Lynnvader Studios and their Six Sides of Gaming for some streaming action at Gen Con.
- You can watch Randall Bills, Managing Developer, and Bryn Bills, Leviathans Line Developer, playing BattleTech from 7:00 pm to 9:30 pm on Thursday, August 4.
- They’ll switch to Leviathans from 3:00 pm to 4:00 pm on Friday, August 4.
- Then they’ll return for BattleTech: Alpha Strike from 11:00 am to 1:30 pm on Saturday, August 5.
- Finally, Jason Hardy, the Shadowrun Line Developer, will participate in Shadowrun: Takedown from 3 pm to 6 pm on Saturday, August 5.
Despite all the new products found the exhibit hall, Gen Con is all about gaming. And our Catalyst Demo Team has literally thousands of hours worth of games ready to carry you into the shadows and onto alien worlds.
All your BattleTech action can be found in Hall B of the Gaming Hall. This includes our premier event Masters & Minions, as well as our new tournament format, Drafted for War, which is a blind-draw draft Alpha Strike Tournament.
While the dark corners of your Shadowrun experience are found in ICC 122-123. Including our new premier Shadowrun event, Legends of Shadows