- New To BattleTech?
- Latest Releases
- Coming Releases
- Core Rulebooks
- Game Aids
- Technical Readouts
- Record Sheets
- Era Reports
- Setting Sourcebooks
- Plot Sourcebooks
- Out-of-Print Books
- BattleMech Technology
- Great Houses
- Periphery States
- The Clans
- Other Powers
BattleMech Manual Beta PDF & BT Survey Available!
On January 20, 2017
- Standing from seven to sixteen meters tall, and weighing from twenty to one hundred tons
- Powered by an armored and shielded fusion reactor
- Skeleton of honeycombed, foamed aluminum core wrapped with stressed silicon carbide monofilament and sheathed by a rigid, titanium-steel shell
- Locomotion generated via bundles of polyacetylene-fiber myomer muscles
- Protected by aligned-crystal steel over a layer of boron nitride impregnated with diamond monofilaments
- Mounting a swath of powerful weapons from charged particle beams to lasers, missiles to rapid-fire autocannons
- All at the command of the noble elite, the MechWarriors
The modern BattleMech is the end result of more than three thousand years of battlefield technology development. Combining awesome destructive power and unparalleled maneuverability, the BattleMech is perhaps the most complex machine ever produced. The undisputed master of thirty-first century warfare, the BattleMech seems destined to reign supreme for centuries to come.
—Excerpts from a promotional pamphlet originally distributed by Defiance Industries of Hesperus, Lyran Commonwealth, 3007
Using the most up-to-date rules text, the BattleMech Manual has been designed from the ground up to cater to the BattleTech player wanting to engage in an all-’Mech battle. Includes a variety of optional rules, terrain and more.
Welcome to the most table-usage-friendly BattleTech rulebook ever published!
BattleMech Manual Open Beta PDF (Buy From CatalystStore)
BattleMech Manual Open Beta PDF (Buy From DriveThruRPG)
We need your help!
To mark the release of the BattleMech Manual, our new rulebook which makes the tabletop game more accessible than ever before, we’ve launched a survey seeking the opinions of MechWarriors of all types. We want to know all the ways you enjoy BattleTech in all its forms, to help make the game even better.
It won’t take long to share your opinion, and anyone who completes the survey will earn a special reward. Click here to get started! Click here to get started!
- Now Available – Recognition Guide: ilClan Vol. 13
- April Fool’s Day Products Now Available – XTRO: Caveat Emptor, Escape from Castle Wulfensteiner, Paid in Blood
- Now Available – Shrapnel #4, Dark Age Reprints in E-Pub and Print-on-Demand
- Historical: Operation Klondike Now Available in Print-on-Demand