- New To BattleTech?
- Latest Releases
- Coming Releases
- Core Rulebooks
- Game Aids
- Technical Readouts
- Record Sheets
- Era Reports
- Setting Sourcebooks
- Plot Sourcebooks
- Out-of-Print Books
- BattleMech Technology
- Great Houses
- Periphery States
- The Clans
- Other Powers
BattleTech 25th Anniversary Introductory Box Set Street Date
On December 14, 2011
The following product has a Street Date of FEBRUARY 1ST, 2012:
BattleTech 25th Anniversary Introductory Box Set ($59.95)
Strap yourself into the ultimate suit of armor: the BattleMech. Thirty feet tall and weighing up to a hundred tons, this humanoid engine of destruction is a walking arsenal with enough firepower to level a city block. The BattleTech game system takes you into the world of the 31st Century, where war has become a way of life. You are a MechWarrior. You are in command of the most powerful machine on the battlefield, and hold the fate of empires in your hand!
The BattleTech 25th Anniversary Introductory Box Set thrusts you onto the battlefields of the 31st century. This box contains everything needed to play:
- 24 unpainted, ready-to-play plastic BattleMech minis
- 2 unpainted, premium-quality plastic BattleMech minis
- One 12-page full-color quick-start rulebook will have players into the action in minutes
- 36-page book of pre-generated BattleMech Record Sheets
- One 80-page full-color rulebook
- Inner Sphere at a Glance, a 56-page full-color book of universe background and BattleMech technical data
- One 16-page full-color Painting and Tactics Guide
- Two heavy-duty cards of compiled tables
- Two 18″ x 24″ game-board quality maps
Catalyst Game Labs fully supports game stores and encourages players to purchase from their local retailers. If that is not possible, however, you can pre-order it directly here.
It’s been a long march through a lot of production issues for this much anticipated reprint of the best-selling Introductory Box Set to the perennial BattleTech game line. As you can see from the photos below, it’s finally in our warehouse and now it’s just a matter of re-packing in the Thor/Loki miniatures; hence why the Street Date is January and not December.
Thanks for all the patience!