- New To BattleTech?
- Latest Releases
- Coming Releases
- Core Rulebooks
- Game Aids
- Technical Readouts
- Record Sheets
- Era Reports
- Setting Sourcebooks
- Plot Sourcebooks
- Out-of-Print Books
- BattleMech Technology
- Great Houses
- Periphery States
- The Clans
- Other Powers
HexPack: Mountains and Canyons Print Pre-Order Available
On July 13, 2012
You’ve defeated your opponent across all the terrain that the BattleTech Introductory Box Set has to offer and now you want more worlds to conquer. Grab your dice and start rolling, because this product is for you!
HexPack: Mountains and Canyons is a flexible map system aid for the BattleTech board game. Designed for use in conjunction with other preprinted mapsheets (such as those from the Introductory Box Set), the system’s flexibility allows for easy modifications to existing mapsheets, increasing the enjoyment of a given scenario as players quickly change the terrain to bring new excitement to each game they play! A booklet contains two ready-to-play scenarios, which include expanded play options.
The BattleTech Introductory Box Set is suggested for use with HexPack: Mountains and Canyons.
- One 18” x 22” full-color gameboard-quality mapsheet, with a different map printed on either side.
- Four punch-out-and-ready-to-play gameboard-quality HexTile sheets.
- Sixteen page booklet.
LAVA PROMOTIONAL TILE
Every pre-order of HexPack: Mountains and Canyons will receive the following promotional HexTile for free!!! (While supplies last.)
Retailers: 1,000 promo tiles are being set aside specifically for retailers that pre-order HexPack: Mountains and Canyons; contact your usual distributor for details.
- Now Available – Recognition Guide: ilClan Vol. 13
- April Fool’s Day Products Now Available – XTRO: Caveat Emptor, Escape from Castle Wulfensteiner, Paid in Blood
- Now Available – Shrapnel #4, Dark Age Reprints in E-Pub and Print-on-Demand
- Historical: Operation Klondike Now Available in Print-on-Demand