- New To BattleTech?
- Latest Releases
- Coming Releases
- Core Rulebooks
- Game Aids
- Technical Readouts
- Record Sheets
- Era Reports
- Setting Sourcebooks
- Plot Sourcebooks
- Out-of-Print Books
- BattleMech Technology
- Great Houses
- Periphery States
- The Clans
- Other Powers
Sneak Peek – BattleTech: Clan Invasion Boxed Set Contents
On July 10, 2019
At the heart of the BattleTech: Clan Invasion Kickstarter is the Clan Invasion boxed set, an expansion to the bestselling BattleTech Beginner Box and A Game of Armored Combat boxed sets. Ready for a sneak peek?
One copy of the Clan Invasion box will be included for all backers at the $50 pledge level; additional copies can be purchased for $50 each as add-on items.
Here is what’s inside:
- Five high-quality plastic miniatures – the reimagined Executioner, Timber Wolf, Nova, Grendel, and Adder OmniMechs;
- Two dice, exactly like those in A Game of Armored Combat;
- A 16-page Clan Primer, in the style of the BattleTech primer included with the recent box sets, but focused on the Clans;
- A Clan Rulebook, expanding on the A Game of Armored Combat rulebook and introducing new rules for the Clans, their OmniMechs, and the high-powered weapons they wield;
- A booklet of record sheets
- A 24-page novella featuring an all-new story told from the Clan point-of-view;
- Five pilot cards and five Alpha Strike cards, each double-sided;
- A revised reference card, updated with the rules and stats for Clan units;
- Two double-sided mapsheets featuring all-new battlefields;
- One sheet of die-cut, punch out cardboard playing pieces representing each of the five OmniMechs in the box, along with terrain from the mapsheets.
The BattleTech: Clan Invasion Kickstarter goes live next Wednesday, July 17 at 1 p.m. Eastern / 10 a.m. Pacific!